Shishi-Rendan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Gucci Taschen
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Handtaschen
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:34 pm by cangliang

» gucci neuen Handtaschen verkaufen
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:33 pm by cangliang

» ]Gucci Kappe
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:06 am by cangliang

» Gucci Handtaschen 2012
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 am by cangliang

» Gucci Kappen für Frauen
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:04 am by cangliang

» Louboutin boot cheap
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:23 pm by cangliang

» fashion CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes online
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm by cangliang

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 398 registered users
The newest registered user is snobbishgem54

Our users have posted a total of 9452 messages in 358 subjects

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

+6
Wayll
JC
Isley
Mr. Mister
decoy logan
Ichipoo
10 posters

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Go down

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 4 Empty Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Post by Ichipoo Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:35 pm

Yo, you guys gotta hit me up with some Co-Ops missions and/or multiplayer matches via Ad-Hoc Party. I'm getting sick of playing with myself! Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 4 Icon_twisted

Oh and I just picked up the Limited/Collector's Edition today! I originally wanted to get the Big Boss Pack, but buying Prom tickets for me and my partner, plus having to pay the down payment on my brand new 2010 Honda Civic LX kind of made me broke lol. Plus I wanted to get the Limited Edition of BlazBlue: Continuum Shift as well.

Anyway here:

Some pics of the Artbook: https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/g/dsc01624w.jpg/

Unfortunately, I don't know how to reverse the order of the pictures. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 4 Icon_sad

Anyway, I thought it was cool how it came in a "comic book like" plastic sleeve, and the artbook itself feels light like a comic book too, which is pretty appropriate due to the cutscene illustrator of Peace Walker, Ashley Wood, is a comic book artist himself.
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 4 Empty Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Post by Allen_ST Tue Jun 08, 2010 11:50 pm

Maaaaan,those goodies look really awesome,specially those Mechs illustrations.
Allen_ST
Allen_ST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichipoo Wed Jun 09, 2010 12:46 am

Oh and this has to be my favorite part of the artbook

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img42/6793/dsc01640r.jpg

PANTSU! <3

Oh and Kaz is one horny dude. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 4 Icon_lol
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen_ST Wed Jun 16, 2010 2:42 pm

Goddamn torture scene...
Allen_ST
Allen_ST

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Mister Sun Jun 27, 2010 6:39 pm

I'm available for adhocing this if anyone is still interested in the game

Mr. Mister
Mr. Mister

http://hulkhoganisthegay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichipoo Sun Jun 27, 2010 8:06 pm

Mr. Mister wrote:I'm available for adhocing this if anyone is still interested in the game
I'm up for some Co Oping tomorrow! Despite beating the game and developing all the weapons and items, I still intend to S rank all the missions and go on Co Ops missions.

EDIT: OMFG I FINALLY GOT THE FOXHOUND CODENAME! Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 4 Icon_twisted
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen_ST Tue Jun 29, 2010 8:39 am

Maaaaaaan,Gear Rex on the motherbase is fucking hard.
Allen_ST
Allen_ST

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Mister Tue Jun 29, 2010 7:41 pm

Ichipoo wrote:
Mr. Mister wrote:I'm available for adhocing this if anyone is still interested in the game
I'm up for some Co Oping tomorrow! Despite beating the game and developing all the weapons and items, I still intend to S rank all the missions and go on Co Ops missions.

EDIT: OMFG I FINALLY GOT THE FOXHOUND CODENAME! Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 4 Icon_twisted

If you're available any other time this week I'd like to know a bit more in advanced so I could ask some other people to join us

If not I'm down for whenever if 2P is fine.

my PSN is Retro_Funk add me next time you're on PSN.
Mr. Mister
Mr. Mister

http://hulkhoganisthegay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 4 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4