Shishi-Rendan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Gucci Taschen
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Handtaschen
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:34 pm by cangliang

» gucci neuen Handtaschen verkaufen
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:33 pm by cangliang

» ]Gucci Kappe
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:06 am by cangliang

» Gucci Handtaschen 2012
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 am by cangliang

» Gucci Kappen für Frauen
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:04 am by cangliang

» Louboutin boot cheap
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:23 pm by cangliang

» fashion CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes online
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm by cangliang

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 398 registered users
The newest registered user is snobbishgem54

Our users have posted a total of 9452 messages in 358 subjects

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

+6
Wayll
JC
Isley
Mr. Mister
decoy logan
Ichipoo
10 posters

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Go down

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Post by Mr. Mister Wed Apr 07, 2010 2:30 am

http://www.andriasang.com/e/blog/2010/04/07/mgs_peace_walker_live_blog/

Peace Walker and the million product tie-ins

Fucking monster hunter missions

gaaaaaaah why isn't it fucking June already goddamn
Mr. Mister
Mr. Mister

http://hulkhoganisthegay.com

Back to top Go down

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 2 Empty Re: Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker

Post by Ichipoo Wed Apr 07, 2010 6:31 pm

New trailer

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qgOM0wbzNDg&feature=player_embedded

This time, it shows, soldier recruiting, Mother Base customization, upgrading weapons, collecting vehicles, soldier and item trading, the AI weapons and possibly Infrastructure Mode (WiFi). The two things I'm excited for in this game is being able to use your captured soldiers and the possibility of playing online. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 2 Icon_biggrin

Opening?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ghWgj3IfUjA&feature=player_embedded#

Not too impressive IMO, but I don't expect the MGS series to have a super epic opening in every game like it's an anime video game series...... oh wait. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 2 Icon_lol

Heaven's Divide Full Version

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7lTOnPc9h-c

For anyone interested. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 2 Icon_smile
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen_ST Wed Apr 07, 2010 9:28 pm

ROFLMAO xD,they actually are doing Monster Hunter missions?,just goes to show ya,Kojima always makes the extra step to make the game awesome.

The Tigrex images look very cool,fighting a Rathalos would have been better though in my opinion.
Allen_ST
Allen_ST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichipoo Tue Apr 27, 2010 7:57 pm

PSP Caravan leaked this game already but, as expected, it can only be played on 6.00 OFW or above. Not that it matters to me anyway, I already pre-ordered my copy of the Big Boss bundle. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 2 Icon_cool
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Post by kakashirinobito Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:00 am

Ichipoo wrote:PSP Caravan leaked this game already but, as expected, it can only be played on 6.00 OFW or above. Not that it matters to me anyway, I already pre-ordered my copy of the Big Boss bundle. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 2 Icon_cool

English or the Japanese version?
kakashirinobito
kakashirinobito

Back to top Go down

Post by kakashirinobito Wed Apr 28, 2010 12:14 am

**SORRY FOR THE DOUBLE POST**

But Famitsu's reviews of Peace Walker are in..

http://psp.ign.com/articles/108/1085091p1.html

And they gave a perfect 40/40 score...
kakashirinobito
kakashirinobito

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichipoo Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:42 am

kakashirinobito wrote:
Ichipoo wrote:PSP Caravan leaked this game already but, as expected, it can only be played on 6.00 OFW or above. Not that it matters to me anyway, I already pre-ordered my copy of the Big Boss bundle. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 2 Icon_cool

English or the Japanese version?
Japanese version of course, America gets it on June 8th. And wow, this game got patched already for m33 and GEN-D2. Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 2 Icon_eek
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichipoo Thu Apr 29, 2010 9:33 pm

Haha! I'm currently playing it right now and it is FUCKING SICK! Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 2 Icon_twisted
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Mister Thu Apr 29, 2010 10:38 pm

There are english text bubbles during the comic scenes so the game is essentially subtitled

Codec and in game engine cutscenes aren't, so you're missing out on alot of content still.

I preordered a big boss pack at gamestop. I'm ok with waiting.

......but just to, you know try it out I used that flash method or whatever on my brother's PSP to kind of demo it.

I only played about an hour and a half in bursts throughout the day but I'm already loving it.

I noticed playing through the early scenes from the demo, there were key parts in the scenes that were left out of the demo. It seems KojiPro actually intentionally omitted scenes to keep spoilers to a minimum while promoting this game and I couldn't be more excited about that. Playing a metal gear game without knowing what happens from key plot points revealed as selling points in the trailer.

My one complaint though is that it seems....really fucking easy. Maybe it's just because I have a 6 hour save on the demo and S Ranked all the missions, but with hold up being as good as it is, and with fulton, you can clear out areas almost effortlessly. I really hope the difficulty escalates as the game progresses. Game seems easier than MGS4, albeit faster paced.

I decided to cut off the game and just wait for the english version now. I'll just play Super until then to keep the addiction at bay. Only a month and then I can go hardcore on this thing.

also

Metal Gear Solid: Peace Walker - Page 2 C129510c

I hope there are more cameo recruits availible

If I can recruit Gillian Seed to my private army this is officially the best metal gear ever

And they gave a perfect 40/40 score...

I think that definitely has something to do with the Famitsu head's promotion partnership with Konami.

but the game still deserves it. I think it'll be really great when all is said and done
Mr. Mister
Mr. Mister

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen_ST Fri Apr 30, 2010 6:22 am

The game does look pretty cool,but I gotta say that Famitsu and the "40/40" score is full of shit,both New Super Mario Bros. Wii (which is basically a remake of Mario Bros 3.) and Bayonetta have that score and without trying to offend (that is,trying not to offend Bayonetta),they are far from perfect and don't deserve that score.

Still,I'll wait for the english version,the only japanese-text games I play are fighting games,and that's just because you only have to know how to kick the cpu ass to advance in the game.
Allen_ST
Allen_ST

Back to top Go down

Post by kakashirinobito Fri Apr 30, 2010 9:03 am

Allen_ST wrote:
Still,I'll wait for the english version,the only japanese-text games I play are fighting games,and that's just because you only have to know how to kick the cpu ass to advance in the game.

TRUE.
kakashirinobito
kakashirinobito

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Mister Fri Apr 30, 2010 4:28 pm

I think Bayonetta deserved the score.....

Pretty much every big budget japanese title that's expected to be a commercial success gets a 39 or a 40. Especially if it's from Square or Nintendo.

but when a new IP from a relatively new developer gets high scores and praise, I'd like to think it's for a reason. Bayonetta is just a really good game.

but I definitely think Peace Walker would have gotten the score it did regardless or actual quality. MGS3 got 39 and 4 got a perfect so I think it's safe to say Metal Gear has reached the status of Final Fantasy, Dragon Quest and Zelda in regards to famitsu scores. At least when Kojima is at the helm

but meh whatever I was excited for it before all of this nonsense and I still am.
Mr. Mister
Mr. Mister

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Mister Mon May 03, 2010 12:50 pm

uhhhhh

yoroshikuuuuuu
Mr. Mister
Mr. Mister

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichipoo Mon May 03, 2010 7:10 pm

LOL KOJIMA!! XD

Seems like he's considerate enough to give Otakus something to enjoy. =P
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Post by kakashirinobito Tue May 04, 2010 7:17 am

LOLZOMGWTF????

Dead or Alive : Peace Walker Paradise
kakashirinobito
kakashirinobito

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichipoo Wed May 05, 2010 8:40 pm

Wow..... I just finished the "true" ending of the game and it is quite shocking, but I can't say that I was 100% surprised.
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Mister Fri May 07, 2010 1:11 am

Yeah I heard the story mode continues on quite a bit more before it seemingly ends

I'll wait for the US version to figure out what that means

Just a little over a month left
Mr. Mister
Mr. Mister

Back to top Go down

Post by kakashirinobito Fri May 07, 2010 6:58 am

Is Ocelot gonna triple cross someone again?
kakashirinobito
kakashirinobito

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen_ST Fri May 07, 2010 9:05 pm

kakashirinobito wrote:Is Ocelot gonna triple cross someone again?

Lol,triple agents are the staple of this franchise.

Also,Ichipoo,if you finished the game can you tell if It has any MGS4 spoilers?,I really doubt it but just to be sure I would like to know.
Allen_ST
Allen_ST

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichipoo Fri May 07, 2010 9:33 pm

As far as I'm concerned, the game barely makes any references to MGS4, if any, but if you consider...
Spoiler:

Oh and the "true" final boss and ending. Watch at your own risk.

Spoiler:

EDIT: What the hell's up with the indents whenever you quote someone or put spoiler tags, and the spoiler tags aren't really working...
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen_ST Fri May 07, 2010 10:48 pm

Cool,thanks man.
Allen_ST
Allen_ST

Back to top Go down

Post by kakashirinobito Sat May 08, 2010 12:09 am

Ichipoo wrote:
EDIT: What the hell's up with the indents whenever you quote someone or put spoiler tags, and the spoiler tags aren't really working...

Yeah, LOL. The forum's messed up right now.
kakashirinobito
kakashirinobito

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen_ST Tue May 25, 2010 8:11 pm

I seriously can't wait for this game to come in english,so I been playing Portable Ops and Snake Eater to calm myself down,but still,Can't Wait!.
Allen_ST
Allen_ST

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Mister Tue May 25, 2010 11:28 pm

you and me both

I'm replaying the entire series in my spare time. In the release order

MG1
MG2
MGS1
Ghost Babel
MGS2
MGS3
MGS4

Only gotten through MG1 so far though lol.

And I left out portable ops because fuck portable ops that game was horrible
Mr. Mister
Mr. Mister

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen_ST Wed May 26, 2010 9:12 am

Come on man!,Portable Ops was nice,is at best the roots for Peace Walker,I do admit it's a little lame sometimes because of the lack of voices,it's kinda easy,and carrying people to the truck (or boxes,lol),but still,It was a decent MGS at the very least.

Also,coincidentially,I went through MGS1 a week ago,over here we got it with the spanish dub from Spain,and usually Spain dubs suck hard,but dude,this one is a piece of art,I tell ya,I seriously cannot play MGS1 in english,It just doesn't feel the same for me lol,I had a hard time readjusting to Hayter and the others when I played MGS2 and 3.

And also I must confess,I never,EVER been able to save Meryl,I'm just terrible at mashing button/s ,so no matter what I always get semi-gay ending with Otacon.

And a question,are you gonna play the hated NES version of MG2,or the remake that came with MGS3 Subsistance?.
Allen_ST
Allen_ST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 4 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next