Shishi-Rendan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Gucci Taschen
Evolution 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Handtaschen
Evolution 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:34 pm by cangliang

» gucci neuen Handtaschen verkaufen
Evolution 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:33 pm by cangliang

» ]Gucci Kappe
Evolution 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:06 am by cangliang

» Gucci Handtaschen 2012
Evolution 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 am by cangliang

» Gucci Kappen für Frauen
Evolution 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:04 am by cangliang

» Louboutin boot cheap
Evolution 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:23 pm by cangliang

» fashion CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes online
Evolution 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Evolution 2010 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm by cangliang

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 398 registered users
The newest registered user is snobbishgem54

Our users have posted a total of 9452 messages in 358 subjects

Evolution 2010

+12
Kaz
hfolkner
Marauder
Serenade
Zero
DaFeetLee
Kira
Vahnyamato
GracefulAssassin
decoy logan
Gospel
Ichipoo
16 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Evolution 2010 - Page 3 Empty Re: Evolution 2010

Post by Bad Fish Sun Jul 18, 2010 2:56 am

Kaz wrote:
Bad Fish wrote:uhh ok ask all the tvc crew me and yoshi are better than psycho...i beat psycho so did yoshi.... Are you crazy? he didnt rush marn or justin down the correct way he didnt use the correct gun when they were descending from the air, he didnt use chainsaw AT ALL, he didn't combo after 6B4B, he didnt riot tackle enough, he didnt grab enough, he didnt use his special with rockets for free damage, he missed regular rocket unblockable, he missed lvl 3 combo, i can go on forever ask phampy he did play wrong, only in those matches. I didnt see his other matches but according to keits, he had a really easy bracket to go through. he didnt even use jump c almost at all..... he didnt use 5.A to anti air and 2.A to lock down on ground.....didnt baroque a lot.....i can go on....

You beat Psycho... in a mirror match?

If that's the case, I don't know what your point is. Beating someone in a mirror match does not make you a better player - the one that knows the match-ups and adjusts their play style depending on who they are facing is usually considered the better player. And that's what Evo's all about - adjusting and match-ups knowledge.

He's in top 8 and you're not. If you're better than him, prove it by placing higher than him at a major as big as Evo. That's pretty much the only thing I have to say.
the only thing i have to respnd to is that according to other players such as flush k beast phampy keits and others yoshi included they all said i was second best around, i would think general consensus is a given fact.

and real talk why i was not in top 8? because i had no idea evo started at 9 and i got their 10 was eating breakfast for 2 hrs.....was thrown into losers without even playing so i'm pretty sure i woulda made it in had i had a winners bracket shot.

idk why u hate me, or at the very least it seems that way, though u were a pretty chill dude when i met ya.

and i have no issues with psychochronic he was a pretty cool guy when i talked and conversed ptx strats with him, i'm just saying and stating what me and other players think. for example, theres no denying that jwongs rufus is far better than ricky ortizs yet justin wasn't in top 8. just because my name isn't as well known at least right now compared to psycho doesn't mean that i'm not better than him.

yoshi from my knowledge at least wasnt known at all, yet at evo it was established that he has the best ptx period. better than psycho better than me. he wasnt in top 8 either. he managed to defeat marn and keits with his ptx i almost beat keits with mine and psycho lost to marn. idk.......yeah....lost my train of though lol

psycho was awesome cause he had the canadian flag as a cape, now that was dope!!
Bad Fish
Bad Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by decoy logan Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:29 am

Really? Most people I've met that know Psycho are in agreement that he's a complete jerk. I know him and let's just say I was cheering for Marn.
decoy logan
decoy logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Fish Sun Jul 18, 2010 3:47 am

decoy logan wrote:Really? Most people I've met that know Psycho are in agreement that he's a complete jerk. I know him and let's just say I was cheering for Marn.
ud be surprised at how friendly of a person i can be and how happy i make other people, not saying this to brag, but im like....one of the coolest peeps u can meet. having an all around accepting and good nature will others around u exactly like that/\_/\
Bad Fish
Bad Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kiba Sun Jul 18, 2010 9:28 am

I just wanna ask.

Evo ended like a week ago right?

Why does this thread still exist? Lol. Besides if it seems like that, I don't like to see two of ma buds aruging over gameplay, and who beat who and stuff like that.

Sheesh.
Kiba
Kiba

https://www.youtube.com/user/BlackJaguarXD

Back to top Go down

Post by Vahnyamato Sun Jul 18, 2010 1:50 pm

Bad Fish wrote:
and real talk why i was not in top 8? because i had no idea evo started at 9 and i got their 10 was eating breakfast for 2 hrs.....was thrown into losers without even playing so i'm pretty sure i woulda made it in had i had a winners bracket shot.
Give him a break Kaz. It took the man 2 HOURS to eat breakfast.
Vahnyamato
Vahnyamato

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaz Sun Jul 18, 2010 4:38 pm

Bad Fish wrote:i would think general consensus is a given fact.
I don't know. I don't think general consensus is enough to prove something. For instance, look at what happened with Justin and Adon: everyone agreed that Adon was trash until someone came and prove that he wasn't by placing top 8 and beating Justin.

Bad Fish wrote:because i had no idea evo started at 9 and i got their 10 was eating breakfast for 2 hrs.....was thrown into losers without even playing
-facepalm-
How could you not know it started at 9 when it was written on the Sign-Up card they gave you when you registered. Lol.

Bad Fish wrote:idk why u hate me, or at the very least it seems that way, though u were a pretty chill dude when i met ya.
I don't hate you nor am I hating on you, stop being so defensive. We're discussing about TvC Finals and players - that's what forums are for. If you can't take critiques and stuff like that, don't come on forums. It's as simple as that.

Bad Fish wrote:for example, theres no denying that jwongs rufus is far better than ricky ortizs yet justin wasn't in top 8. just because my name isn't as well known at least right now compared to psycho doesn't mean that i'm not better than him.
You have a point. Though, we don't know for sure if Justin is really better than Ricky at the moment.

Bad Fish wrote:psycho was awesome cause he had the canadian flag as a cape, now that was dope!!
That was indeed godlike.

Kiba wrote:Evo ended like a week ago right?
Why does this thread still exist?
The 15k MvC2 money match between Wigfall and Fanatiq was three years ago, and people are still talking about it now.

The time between an event and now has little to do with how many times it is gonna be discussed.
Kaz
Kaz
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxKazuhiroxX

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeDaMan Mon Jul 19, 2010 4:15 am

That Female SSF4 Grand finals match looked wack, was there any hype for any female SSF4 players? Bad Fish what were you eating that took you "two hours" to finish Evolution 2010 - Page 3 Affraid!? Only thing i could think of would be 40 Snow crab legs. 2 hours on Breakfast is hilarious.

Not trying to be a troll. 1 more question why are the females separated from the men in SSF4, not like they would have any advantage or disadvantage that i can think of?
MikeDaMan
MikeDaMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaz Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:08 pm

MikeDaMan wrote:That Female SSF4 Grand finals match looked wack, was there any hype for any female SSF4 players?
Yes, there was. Mainly because it was just before the SSFIV Finals and everyone was pretty much there to watch. Also, AAA Kayane helped bringing the hype with her amazing Chun-Li gameplay. She was doing stuff that only really good Chuns do such as punishing sweeps with Super and such. It was pretty entertaining if you were there, in my opinion.

MikeDaMan wrote:Bad Fish what were you eating that took you "two hours" to finish Evolution 2010 - Page 3 Affraid!? Only thing i could think of would be 40 Snow crab legs. 2 hours on Breakfast is hilarious.
He must have been eating his bowl of cereal with a fork or something.

MikeDaMan wrote:1 more question why are the females separated from the men in SSF4, not like they would have any advantage or disadvantage that i can think of?
They weren't. A lot of female players participated in the main event. In fact, AAA Kayane almost got out of her pool. She lost just after the Semi-Final battle, IIRC.
Kaz
Kaz
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxKazuhiroxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Vahnyamato Mon Jul 19, 2010 9:51 pm

Kaz wrote:
MikeDaMan wrote:Bad Fish what were you eating that took you "two hours" to finish Evolution 2010 - Page 3 Affraid!? Only thing i could think of would be 40 Snow crab legs. 2 hours on Breakfast is hilarious.
He must have been eating his bowl of cereal with a fork or something.
He must have been eating his bowl of cereal with a KNIFE or something.
Vahnyamato
Vahnyamato

Back to top Go down

Post by MikeDaMan Mon Jul 19, 2010 11:02 pm

Thanks for answering my questions. Bad fish i don't know what you look like so i just imagine you being your avatar(Iron Tager) eating a bowl of cereal with a knife.

The Red Devil eating cereal with a plastic knife Lmao!
Someone draw that shit!
MikeDaMan
MikeDaMan

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3