Shishi-Rendan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Gucci Taschen
Evolution 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Handtaschen
Evolution 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:34 pm by cangliang

» gucci neuen Handtaschen verkaufen
Evolution 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:33 pm by cangliang

» ]Gucci Kappe
Evolution 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:06 am by cangliang

» Gucci Handtaschen 2012
Evolution 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 am by cangliang

» Gucci Kappen für Frauen
Evolution 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:04 am by cangliang

» Louboutin boot cheap
Evolution 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:23 pm by cangliang

» fashion CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes online
Evolution 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Evolution 2010 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm by cangliang

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 398 registered users
The newest registered user is snobbishgem54

Our users have posted a total of 9452 messages in 358 subjects

Evolution 2010

+12
Kaz
hfolkner
Marauder
Serenade
Zero
DaFeetLee
Kira
Vahnyamato
GracefulAssassin
decoy logan
Gospel
Ichipoo
16 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Evolution 2010 - Page 2 Empty Re: Evolution 2010

Post by Marauder Sun Jul 11, 2010 11:58 pm

SHORYUKEN!!!!!!!!!

Get hype!!
Marauder
Marauder

https://www.youtube.com/007Marauder007

Back to top Go down

Post by DaFeetLee Mon Jul 12, 2010 12:19 am

LETS FUCKING GO.

SSFIV

DKLSRIOEWHFSDJWRAWEAR
DaFeetLee
DaFeetLee

Back to top Go down

Post by Vahnyamato Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:35 am

Told you Daigo was gonna win. Daigo The Beast Umehara.
Vahnyamato
Vahnyamato

Back to top Go down

Post by hfolkner Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:36 am

Daigo toying with his prey FTW. Loser's Bracket Finals was epic.

gg. Too bad I didn't get to see the women's only tournament!
hfolkner
hfolkner

Back to top Go down

Post by DaFeetLee Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:38 am

Most hype matches were all from Mike Ross. Easy. Lol
DaFeetLee
DaFeetLee

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichipoo Mon Jul 12, 2010 1:32 pm

While I agree that high level MvC2 matches that involve only the most broken characters are broken, I do enjoy watching players like VDO who abstains himself from using them and still kicks ass.

And it was nice seeing Clockw0rk comeback, he's one of my favorite players as well.
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Post by GracefulAssassin Mon Jul 12, 2010 2:41 pm

hdr had the best top 8 imo, i thoroughly enjoyed it.
GracefulAssassin
GracefulAssassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaz Mon Jul 12, 2010 9:30 pm

Didn't want to be a stream monster this year.

I went, got 0-2'd, realized that Ibuki is ass, but was still worth it.

SSFIV had the most intersting top 8. Vangief with cheating SPDs, GamerBee with OS Rising Jaguar and most importantly, no JWong in top 8.

That was good stuff.
Kaz
Kaz
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxKazuhiroxX

Back to top Go down

Post by GracefulAssassin Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:13 am

and why exactly is ibuki ass? cuz u went 0-2 with her? lolz
GracefulAssassin
GracefulAssassin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaz Tue Jul 13, 2010 1:38 pm

No.

Watch Momochi vs Daigo in Godsgarden and you will know why.

When someone knows the matchup, she's not that of a great character. And against specific characters such as Ryu and Akuma, she cannot do shit if they are standing at a certain range and turtling.

Not saying she's complete thrash, but she's not as good as people thought she was.

She's still my girl, though and I will try to be better with her. Getting 0-2'd got me hungry for next majors.
Kaz
Kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Fish Tue Jul 13, 2010 6:23 pm

wait a minute.

You mean to tell me that both u Kaz AND Mister Mister went and neither of u chilled with me???? WTF FO REAAAAALLLLLLLZZZZZZZ????

anyway this event was so fantastic i had a great time.

I made it to 13th place in TVC and all of the tvc crew said that im one of the best players in teh world along with them. Im quite proud of myself tbh. I only lost to Ryry and thats because i whiffed one combo, but no scuses i lost lol.

And for TVC teams i placed 3rd only losing to keits and Phampy. Phampy is the awesome player that ALWAYS has marns number as far as i know, Marn never beat him.

as far as SSF4 i placed in the top 500, i made it pretty far in pools. I got dat T.Hawk!!!

also for all you Daigo fanboys out there shit was funny, daigo was so salty in his loss in HDR that he didnt show up on stage for the medal awards. but its coo. Afro Legends made Daigo so free!!! I was in the front crowd sitting right in front of the stage, and after afro legends stood up on stage for winning, there was a extremely salty daigo fanboy who straight up shouted Fuck you!!! shit was so funny that me and one other guy were trolling him for it, making all kinds of jokes, shit was too good. For those of u wondering this guy was serious he was shaking his in severe disapproval and muttered something like daigo cant lose that afro is trash. Honestly fanboys are way too hilarious, imagine what woulda happened if daigo lost ssf4. Fanboy rage for the lose!!!

Overall the event was so great i really wanna do it next year, so ill ses u guys later.
Bad Fish
Bad Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichipoo Tue Jul 13, 2010 8:39 pm

Bad Fish wrote:also for all you Daigo fanboys out there shit was funny, daigo was so salty in his loss in HDR that he didnt show up on stage for the medal awards. but its coo. Afro Legends made Daigo so free!!! I was in the front crowd sitting right in front of the stage, and after afro legends stood up on stage for winning, there was a extremely salty daigo fanboy who straight up shouted Fuck you!!! shit was so funny that me and one other guy were trolling him for it, making all kinds of jokes, shit was too good. For those of u wondering this guy was serious he was shaking his in severe disapproval and muttered something like daigo cant lose that afro is trash. Honestly fanboys are way too hilarious, imagine what woulda happened if daigo lost ssf4. Fanboy rage for the lose!!!
Daigo cocksucker much? As much as a godly player Daigo is, he's not the only great player out there, I guarantee you you can find skill/talent on par with Daigo's where he's from such as Kokujin and RX in 3rd Strike.

Oh and to the people who actually went to this years EVO, did you guys see this?

Supposedly it played on the last day of the event. I thought it was pretty dope. Evolution 2010 - Page 2 Icon_smile
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaz Tue Jul 13, 2010 10:16 pm

Yes. We saw it.

As well as Maj's combo vid.
Kaz
Kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by X-Axel Tue Jul 13, 2010 11:25 pm

My god, evo was extremely revd up and kinda crazy this year, really makes me wana go to one. Also, the fireball and Maj vids.... Evolution 2010 - Page 2 Affraid
X-Axel
X-Axel

http://jus-sprites.nice-forum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichipoo Thu Jul 15, 2010 2:00 pm

So I just recently heard that MBAA had more entrants than TvC. And after all the shit talk on Youtube that TvC was more hype than MBAA. What happened TvC? Evolution 2010 - Page 2 Icon_lol

Despite my small interest in TvC, it's done, just wait for MvC3. Evolution 2010 - Page 2 Icon_cool
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Fish Thu Jul 15, 2010 11:36 pm

Ichipoo wrote:So I just recently heard that MBAA had more entrants than TvC. And after all the shit talk on Youtube that TvC was more hype than MBAA. What happened TvC? Evolution 2010 - Page 2 Icon_lol

Despite my small interest in TvC, it's done, just wait for MvC3. Evolution 2010 - Page 2 Icon_cool

See now this is where your wrong, despite what trash talk fags might say, both games are fucking fantastic.

Do you know how much HYPE TVC was for top 8, and how unfortunately true but little hype melty had for its top 8? Seriously the only game that beat tvc top 8 was HD Remix top 8, there was no game more hype than these 2 not even SSF4, even the commentators had to comment on TVc hype, his exact quote was "Well despite my small knowledge on the game, i gotta admit, those were some intense matches, im excited for this game!"

MVC3 will be there next year, but theres no reason for TVC to not be, and despite what people think MVC2 IS GONE FOR GOOD!!! When they started the tourney the announcement right before the matches started was well this will be the final Evo tourney for MVC2 b4 MVC3 so lets go out with a bang. Sure it'll be side tournied, but not main event carded.
Bad Fish
Bad Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichipoo Fri Jul 16, 2010 11:42 am

I stand corrected.

I just watched TvC's top 8 and they were hype indeed. MBAA's top 8 unfortunately, weren't as hype as I wanted it to be. I mean Jesus Christ, MBAA is the most balanced iteration of the series yet, aside from Current Code, and yet they only used a fraction of the roster. Goddamn Kohaku mirror in the Grand Finals. Evolution 2010 - Page 2 Icon_neutral
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaz Fri Jul 16, 2010 8:15 pm

Who listens to Youtube shit talk & comments?

Badfish, stop lying. That shit wasn't hype at all.

At least not more than SSFIV.
Kaz
Kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Fish Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:24 am

Kaz wrote:Who listens to Youtube shit talk & comments?

uhhh what?

u sure u were at evo? were u present during tvc? if u werent id understand why, but ssf4 was definately NOT the most hyped event, had the most viewers yes, doesnt neccessarily mean the most hype. Tvc was number 2 in most hype, only hd remix beat it, but thats because hd remix had the best matches of the whole evo event.

Sorry to say but SSF4, was indeed hype, but everyone knew daigo was gonna win, in TVC, their best player....lost in winners, and yes he did win in the end, none the less no one seen that coming cause marn never lost in singles tournies before. And if he did, twas never so free NEVER....

And even then, hd remix, literally all matches were sort of like a grand finals match. Absolutely nothing beat that game. I mean two NEW players were in the GF, whats more hype than that? And who ever heard of a gief winning at EVO!!!??
Bad Fish
Bad Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by decoy logan Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:26 am

Last time I checked there was mad boo-ing during TvC, especially during giant matches.
decoy logan
decoy logan

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Fish Sat Jul 17, 2010 2:29 am

decoy logan wrote:Last time I checked there was mad boo-ing during TvC, especially during giant matches.
unfortunately yeah ptx was getting booed, due to literally one douchebag screaming boring, literally the sam edouche bag that tried to insult the creator of tvc and mvc3 on stage, i think he got thrown out good riddance to be honest, and honestly....psychronic.....i heart him and all.....but i really should of been in the top 8 instead of him, me or yoshi, cause we are definately better than him with ptx. i mean crap......he fought those matches entirely wrong...
Bad Fish
Bad Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Vahnyamato Sat Jul 17, 2010 7:45 am

Bad Fish wrote:uhhh what?

u sure u were at evo? were u present during tvc? if u werent id understand why, but ssf4 was definately NOT the most hyped event, had the most viewers yes, doesnt neccessarily mean the most hype. Tvc was number 2 in most hype, only hd remix beat it, but thats because hd remix had the best matches of the whole evo event.

Sorry to say but SSF4, was indeed hype, but everyone knew daigo was gonna win, in TVC, their best player....lost in winners, and yes he did win in the end, none the less no one seen that coming cause marn never lost in singles tournies before. And if he did, twas never so free NEVER....

And even then, hd remix, literally all matches were sort of like a grand finals match. Absolutely nothing beat that game. I mean two NEW players were in the GF, whats more hype than that? And who ever heard of a gief winning at EVO!!!??
Daaaaaaaaaaamn! My nigga Bad Fish droppin dat knowledge.
Vahnyamato
Vahnyamato

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaz Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:36 pm

Bad Fish wrote:

uhhh what?

Yes, I was at evo and yes, I was there during TvC finals and like I said, it wasn't that hyped. Half the people that went to Vegas weren't there to watch the finals and hell, there were more empty chairs than people sitting to watch. I also lol'd when that guy in front of me lay down on four, five chairs to take a nap. I'm not saying that this game wasn't hyped at all, but not as much as you make it sound. Only moment that I though was really hype was during KBeast's matches.

But whatever, this is a stupid topic to debate/argue about anyway.

Also, lol'd at you being better than Psycho with PTX. And I don't see how he played those matches wrong, to be honest. He almost won the matches against Justin where he had 0-1000 matchup.
Kaz
Kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Fish Sat Jul 17, 2010 10:37 pm

Kaz wrote:
Bad Fish wrote:

uhhh what?

Yes, I was at evo and yes, I was there during TvC finals and like I said, it wasn't that hyped. Half the people that went to Vegas weren't there to watch the finals and hell, there were more empty chairs than people sitting to watch. I also lol'd when that guy in front of me lay down on four, five chairs to take a nap. I'm not saying that this game wasn't hyped at all, but not as much as you make it sound. Only moment that I though was really hype was during KBeast's matches.

But whatever, this is a stupid topic to debate/argue about anyway.

Also, lol'd at you being better than Psycho with PTX. And I don't see how he played those matches wrong, to be honest. He almost won the matches against Justin where he had 0-1000 matchup.

uhh ok ask all the tvc crew me and yoshi are better than psycho...i beat psycho so did yoshi.... Are you crazy? he didnt rush marn or justin down the correct way he didnt use the correct gun when they were descending from the air, he didnt use chainsaw AT ALL, he didn't combo after 6B4B, he didnt riot tackle enough, he didnt grab enough, he didnt use his special with rockets for free damage, he missed regular rocket unblockable, he missed lvl 3 combo, i can go on forever ask phampy he did play wrong, only in those matches. I didnt see his other matches but according to keits, he had a really easy bracket to go through. he didnt even use jump c almost at all..... he didnt use 5.A to anti air and 2.A to lock down on ground.....didnt baroque a lot.....i can go on....

u musta been part of the crew that wasnt hyped for it, because b4 i moved to the front of the area the front and middle sections of the crowd were hyped for it. im only telling u what i did see.
Bad Fish
Bad Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaz Sat Jul 17, 2010 11:25 pm

Bad Fish wrote:uhh ok ask all the tvc crew me and yoshi are better than psycho...i beat psycho so did yoshi.... Are you crazy? he didnt rush marn or justin down the correct way he didnt use the correct gun when they were descending from the air, he didnt use chainsaw AT ALL, he didn't combo after 6B4B, he didnt riot tackle enough, he didnt grab enough, he didnt use his special with rockets for free damage, he missed regular rocket unblockable, he missed lvl 3 combo, i can go on forever ask phampy he did play wrong, only in those matches. I didnt see his other matches but according to keits, he had a really easy bracket to go through. he didnt even use jump c almost at all..... he didnt use 5.A to anti air and 2.A to lock down on ground.....didnt baroque a lot.....i can go on....

You beat Psycho... in a mirror match?

If that's the case, I don't know what your point is. Beating someone in a mirror match does not make you a better player - the one that knows the match-ups and adjusts their play style depending on who they are facing is usually considered the better player. And that's what Evo's all about - adjusting and match-ups knowledge.

He's in top 8 and you're not. If you're better than him, prove it by placing higher than him at a major as big as Evo. That's pretty much the only thing I have to say.
Kaz
Kaz
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next