Shishi-Rendan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Gucci Taschen
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Handtaschen
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:34 pm by cangliang

» gucci neuen Handtaschen verkaufen
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:33 pm by cangliang

» ]Gucci Kappe
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:06 am by cangliang

» Gucci Handtaschen 2012
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 am by cangliang

» Gucci Kappen für Frauen
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:04 am by cangliang

» Louboutin boot cheap
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:23 pm by cangliang

» fashion CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes online
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm by cangliang

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 398 registered users
The newest registered user is snobbishgem54

Our users have posted a total of 9452 messages in 358 subjects

Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3

+18
joskun
Rockman
SilverFang
EmFatale
Snydy
Allen_ST
des
Einherjar
Mr. Mister
Vahnyamato
Gear_Second
Ichipoo
Serenade
Forte
Bad Fish
Derivative
Blackout286
Orochimarusama21
22 posters

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3

Go down

Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3

Post by Snydy Fri Nov 13, 2009 8:00 pm

Gonna get this probably in about two weeks.

Also Oro dem quadruple posts ain't a good look homie.
Snydy
Snydy

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 3 Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3

Post by Rockman Sat Nov 14, 2009 11:46 am

Picked up my copy yesterday. Gotta say I'm really enjoying this one as opposed to the older titles.

They sped up sidestep a bit which limits some characters (I.E. Gaara and Naruto's B,B can actually be sidestepped out of, as well as the third hit is Kurenai's B,B,B =( ).

But the fact that the gravity is fixed is pretty kick ass, plus characters that have special grabs add a lot to the variety.

Now I'm just going through unlocking the characters.. a pain in the ass if I ever saw one.

My god bless us with a save file soon lol.

-Rockman Out-
Rockman
Rockman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichipoo Sat Nov 14, 2009 10:16 pm

Rockman wrote:My god bless us with a save file soon lol.

-Rockman Out-
As much as Id love a 100% gamesave, I dont think its possible, I remember xroninbladex on the Willvolution forums recently saying that it isnt possible since your account is "stuck" to your save file, like how Call of Duty World at War was.

Btw, I just called my Gamestop and they dont have the game yet, so I guess Im going to have to get the ISO and play it until my Gamestop gets copies of the game. =(
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Post by joskun Sun Nov 15, 2009 12:48 am

Yea I believe the save file is lock for each account, but you never know what people can tweak out.
Got my copy since Thursday only missing a couple characters.
Wifi is a bit meh at time. I have lots of buddies close by that has the game so I play against them.
joskun
joskun

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Fish Sun Nov 15, 2009 4:16 am

honestly i am loving this game to death no doubt bout it, but the tournament coming up really should have damage scaling on 1, on 2 its still ridiculous, at least 1 will soften it up somewhat. In fact i say all should play like this on regular matches too. other than damage probs, game is fantastic.
Bad Fish
Bad Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichipoo Mon Nov 16, 2009 9:46 pm

Jesus Christ, Wi-Fi is laggy as hell, I could NOT play one decent match with little to no input lag at all. And 99% of the people I play randomly just spam Sasuke and his A chokuto slashes or Hiruko and spam his b.A

What about you guys? Is Wi-Fi decent on your end?
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Rockman Tue Nov 17, 2009 9:35 am

Wi-fi has been pretty ass for me too and I'm actually using a lan connection adaptor on my wii so I have a wired connection =/ .

As for what badfish said, agreed, damage 2 is just too much.. and can you believe you can actually unlock damage 4?!?

Srsly, 2 hit matches lol

-Rockman Out-
Rockman
Rockman
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiten92 Sat Nov 21, 2009 1:56 am

Anyone figured out a way of blocking/countering Sasuke's slashes that sends you up in the air whether you block or not and then he hits you from behind with an "unblockable" slash?

Also Tsunade can use a BBB infinite to break guards Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 3 Suspect it sucks so much too. As soon as she stops, when you fall to the ground she can start again. Obviously it only works if your blocking but if you block, as far as i know, she can keep doing it till you use KnJ or she breaks your guard. Don't block and she'll combo your ass of course. You basically have to choose, life or chakra.
Kaiten92
Kaiten92

Back to top Go down

Post by Blues Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:18 am

the BBB was also possible in GNT4. nice to see they got that close to GNT4'S stuff agian. and im gonna agree with the damage. anything over lvl 1 is overkill. what is anything above lvl 2 even for?
Blues
Blues

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Fish Sat Nov 21, 2009 2:46 am

Kaiten92 wrote:Anyone figured out a way of blocking/countering Sasuke's slashes that sends you up in the air whether you block or not and then he hits you from behind with an "unblockable" slash?

Also Tsunade can use a BBB infinite to break guards Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 3 Suspect it sucks so much too. As soon as she stops, when you fall to the ground she can start again. Obviously it only works if your blocking but if you block, as far as i know, she can keep doing it till you use KnJ or she breaks your guard. Don't block and she'll combo your ass of course. You basically have to choose, life or chakra.
easy counters to both either jump out back b, or traditional sidestep.

bass rock somebody who is running the tourney hit me up on aim or something gotta confirm with you guys how were gonna run the tourney like what damage setting is it or increase the health too, let me know.
Bad Fish
Bad Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Sat Nov 21, 2009 5:55 am

It's more than likely going to be damage setting 1.

And yea Sasuke slashes, step, jump, etc. If you're playing trying to play online, I dunno what to tell you.
Forte
Forte
Admin

http://www.shishi-rendan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Fish Sat Nov 21, 2009 3:08 pm

all right cool but are we also increasing the stamina or just damage 1?
Bad Fish
Bad Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverFang Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:51 am

are u guys forgetting that we dont even have to result in the damage level, if we want a 1hr fight we can do the damage scaling setting in the handicap menu i.e (defense, health and attack power) even mess with the chakra settings if we wanted to...so its kind of cool of tomy to add that... but its up to you guys
SilverFang
SilverFang

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Fish Tue Dec 01, 2009 1:57 am

actually from my knowledge damage 1 is fine i mean it works out so well that i agree we should run with it.

btw has anyone seen my lists at all on char info if not ill post them up here with links. if anyone is interested.
Bad Fish
Bad Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Snydy Wed Dec 02, 2009 2:16 pm

Just got the save file, so I'm going to be playing this a bit over the next couple days.

I'm kind of new to the series, so still trying to get used to the ins and outs.

Also didn't Hidan and Kakuzu have transformations? Like Kyuubi mode, or maybe I'm just trippin.

Also during the tourney, what's the deal with obstacles and stage transitions, don't wanna be playing with them if they won't be in the tournament.

Edit* Nvm went and looked at the tournament thread. And both are set to off.
Snydy
Snydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Thu Dec 03, 2009 1:05 pm

Hidan & Kakuzu don't have transformations. And stage transitions are off because they can mess up combos due to people reaching the edge of the stage. For example Neji can super someone, but because they were at the edge it'll go into stage transition without Neji's super doing damage, but still taking his chakra. Obstacles are just in the way. I dont even know why they're a feature when they provide pretty much 0 to core gameplay.
Forte
Forte
Admin

http://www.shishi-rendan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Snydy Thu Dec 03, 2009 2:56 pm

I dislike the obstacles also.

Damn had no idea about the stage transitions, that's pretty dumb.
Snydy
Snydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Br33Br33itsCODY69 Wed Dec 09, 2009 9:28 pm

How to Stage Transitions even work?
I know if you press a button your character will attack them, but if they hit it theyll dodge it? or something along the lines of that, its never explained though.
Br33Br33itsCODY69
Br33Br33itsCODY69

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiten92 Thu Dec 10, 2009 12:55 am

Basically you have an attack button and a teleport button. Press an attack button and you'll attack. Press a directional button and you'll teleport behind them and can get a free juggle combo (assuming the opponent doesn't KnJ). If the defender guesses which one you chose and presses the same button then you will both land on opposite sides of the stage. However there's a glitch that's been in since the first game. Well not really a glitch but there's a certain time limit in which you can defend. Meaning if I do something, you have a split second after I press my button to select a defense or you won't defend even if you're right. You can press a button before i choose to attack or teleport but unless you press it the second before or at the same time as me, you won't defend.

So most players will try to wait till the last second before attacking so that people who chose their defense as soon as the transition started won't defend. I'm pretty sure mashing your defense button will also make you not defend lol.

As for obstacles, I like them actually. I can understand how they can be annoying but I like what they can be used for. Hide behind one and you can switch players w/o using chakra in squad matches. They can block attacks for you. And lastly, there's always those lucky moments where you'll combo someone and they hit the box. Most strings can't lead into a super but when your opponent hits a box they pop back up giving you a chance to hit them with a super or maybe another combo.
Kaiten92
Kaiten92

Back to top Go down

Post by God of Rage Mon Jun 14, 2010 12:23 pm

This game brought back faith in the Clash of Ninja Series. I gave up them after they fucked it up the Wii gameplay and still no Sound 5.
God of Rage
God of Rage

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 3 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3