Shishi-Rendan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Gucci Taschen
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Handtaschen
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:34 pm by cangliang

» gucci neuen Handtaschen verkaufen
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:33 pm by cangliang

» ]Gucci Kappe
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:06 am by cangliang

» Gucci Handtaschen 2012
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 am by cangliang

» Gucci Kappen für Frauen
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:04 am by cangliang

» Louboutin boot cheap
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:23 pm by cangliang

» fashion CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes online
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm by cangliang

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 398 registered users
The newest registered user is snobbishgem54

Our users have posted a total of 9452 messages in 358 subjects

Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3

+18
joskun
Rockman
SilverFang
EmFatale
Snydy
Allen_ST
des
Einherjar
Mr. Mister
Vahnyamato
Gear_Second
Ichipoo
Serenade
Forte
Bad Fish
Derivative
Blackout286
Orochimarusama21
22 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3

Post by Blackout286 Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:43 pm

This game doesn't look awesome to me...I've played EX 1, 2, and 3. Nothing new from what I see...well expect for wifi. But still nothing eye-grabbing.
Blackout286
Blackout286

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3

Post by Orochimarusama21 Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:53 pm

Blackout286 wrote:This game doesn't look awesome to me...I've played EX 1, 2, and 3. Nothing new from what I see...well expect for wifi. But still nothing eye-grabbing.

the gravity is different from ex 1,2, and 3 and also damage output and all that stuff. also Chiyo is a completely new character. also this is not a sequel to ex3 it is a sequel to revolution 2. and there is a lot of stuff new like the latent ninja powers actually giving you more buffs and stuff now then only one or certain people's latent ninja power modes like Kakashi not actually sucking. oh that's another thing Kakashi is being made better *gasp*, he'll have 7 jutsu's and this game will quite possibly be balanced *gasp* lol. so it's gonna be a much much better game.
Orochimarusama21
Orochimarusama21

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackout286 Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:06 pm

Orochimarusama21 wrote:
Blackout286 wrote:This game doesn't look awesome to me...I've played EX 1, 2, and 3. Nothing new from what I see...well expect for wifi. But still nothing eye-grabbing.

the gravity is different from ex 1,2, and 3 and also damage output and all that stuff. also Chiyo is a completely new character. also this is not a sequel to ex3 it is a sequel to revolution 2. and there is a lot of stuff new like the latent ninja powers actually giving you more buffs and stuff now then only one or certain people's latent ninja power modes like Kakashi not actually sucking. oh that's another thing Kakashi is being made better *gasp*, he'll have 7 jutsu's and this game will quite possibly be balanced *gasp* lol. so it's gonna be a much much better game.

And yet still it doesn't interest me...I know it's not a sequel, but really there's nothing that makes an impact. Chiyo?..nice, but it still doesn't interest me. Gravity didn't really matter to me, or latent power. The only that that interest me is character build up. New and more creative movesets, interesting and impressive looking jutsu and specials. Narutimate created and did all of that. The only Tomy Naruto game that I find most impressive and most badass is Naruto GNT 4, the rest just suck. Including Revo 3.
Blackout286
Blackout286

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochimarusama21 Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:53 pm

Blackout286 wrote:
Orochimarusama21 wrote:

And yet still it doesn't interest me...I know it's not a sequel, but really there's nothing that makes an impact. Chiyo?..nice, but it still doesn't interest me. Gravity didn't really matter to me, or latent power. The only that that interest me is character build up. New and more creative movesets, interesting and impressive looking jutsu and specials. Narutimate created and did all of that. The only Tomy Naruto game that I find most impressive and most badass is Naruto GNT 4, the rest just suck. Including Revo 3.

what are you talking about it is a sequel to rev 2. and *sigh* gnt 4 really? gnt 4 is over and dead. it was really really broke I don't see how you would like it more than this game. and why change movesets you don't really see that thing happening in games like street fighter or kof so why do it here?
Orochimarusama21
Orochimarusama21

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackout286 Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:26 pm

What I ment was I know it's not a sequel to EX 3. GNT 4 had massive potential, more than Rev 3. Dead? Yes, but it's still seen as the best Naruto game Tomy has ever created even to this day. Multiple 3-Man Team Specials, large amounts of chain combos, amazing story, good sized roster, Sound Five, lots of arenas.

Why change movesets? *shakes head sadly* Why wouldn't you?
It adds something fresh for the game, it adds potential for the character, it shows how much different the character is from their previous counter-part. It could add depth to the character. Besides, each Revo in the US is just a copy off from the current EX game in Japan.

Revo 1= EX 1
Revo 2= EX 2
Revo 3- EX 3

Nothing is new, only just a few updates here and there to make the game seem more special. It's really just the same when you look past all that.
Blackout286
Blackout286

Back to top Go down

Post by Derivative Mon Oct 19, 2009 9:33 pm

New Video.. Anko, Yugao, Jiraiya and Tsunade... changes have been made for each character it seems... to lazy to point them out right now... check it out
Derivative
Derivative

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Fish Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:45 pm

Blackout286 wrote:What I ment was I know it's not a sequel to EX 3. GNT 4 had massive potential, more than Rev 3. Dead? Yes, but it's still seen as the best Naruto game Tomy has ever created even to this day. Multiple 3-Man Team Specials, large amounts of chain combos, amazing story, good sized roster, Sound Five, lots of arenas.

It adds something fresh for the game, it adds potential for the character, it shows how much different the character is from their previous counter-part. It could add depth to the character. Besides, each Revo in the US is just a copy off from the current EX game in Japan.

Revo 1= EX 1
Revo 2= EX 2
Revo 3- EX 3

Nothing is new, only just a few updates here and there to make the game seem more special. It's really just the same when you look past all that.

Well, if your talking bout as from a direct view then yeah games look same, but playing both games are totally different, otg and gravity and properties really do make the games different in america vs japan, rev1 is nothing like terrible ex1, ex1 had next to no block stun, and many other problems i cant remember lol.

same special wise but this is the biggest update to a con ever so this looks to be extremely promising and with a balancing of the cast is also a plus. to be honest no rev game is like ex and ex3 and ex2 stole things from rev2.

orosama does have a point in that most if not all fighting games sorta don't improve the actual move roster by making them different instead they improve properties and such. even for our beloved na, while characters at times do get entire revamps, its only on occassions, and to be quite honest, from what i can remember its the only series that does so. which isnt a bad thing, just that its the only fighter off the top of my head that does so.

and gnt4 3 cell mode was broke, dead infinite glitches, rev2 and 3 have more stages than gnt4 could hope for, and their damage system boiled down to if you mess up once gg. nowadays, the health system is way more balanced so that you don't die off of one mistake. and story mode? heheh i mean its the sound five arc not uhh anything we haven't seen 10 times already.

you did get me on the sound five part though lol.

all in all, i ain't saying you cant like the game, you are entitled to what you believe, but this game is a huge update over every con/ex/gnt game to date, and hopefully the best one yet. and personally i would say give the game a shot you never know if you might like it i mean if you don't like it you could always return it right?

Last edited by Bad Fish on Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:47 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : grammar fixes)
Bad Fish
Bad Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochimarusama21 Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:28 am

Blackout286 wrote:What I ment was I know it's not a sequel to EX 3. GNT 4 had massive potential, more than Rev 3. Dead? Yes, but it's still seen as the best Naruto game Tomy has ever created even to this day. Multiple 3-Man Team Specials, large amounts of chain combos, amazing story, good sized roster, Sound Five, lots of arenas.

Revo 1= EX 1
Revo 2= EX 2
Revo 3- EX 3

you must not have played any of the rev games to think that they are the same as the ex games. rev 1 does not equal ex 1 , rev 2 does not equal ex 2 and rev 3 does not equal ex 3. in no way are they the same besides that they are naruto games and in the same type of series. but besides that they don't have the same characters as the japanese games nor the same gravity and combos and such. as in also ex1 only had like what 14 characters and rev 1 had like 20 something also ex1,2 and 3 are shippuden while rev 1 and 2 were not shippuden. your one of those people who think that it's just a rehash when it is quite obviously not at all. the rev games are very different from the ex games.
Orochimarusama21
Orochimarusama21

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackout286 Tue Oct 20, 2009 4:39 pm

You have to understand, each Revo only steals something from the EX series. That's why I placed an equal sign. When Rev 1 was released it was using EX 1's system. Same thing continued with the rest, to even now. When you played all the characters, beaten the games, the sequels are pretty much the same. Just with a updates is all. I played Rev 1 and 2..looked the same...played the same...felt the same..was the same.
Blackout286
Blackout286

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Tue Oct 20, 2009 5:42 pm

If anything, the EX series took things from the american Revolution games, including characters that were previously exclusive to Rev2. The Revolution physics are also quite different.

Again, if you don't like the series that's fine. But right now you're pretty much just talking out your ass.
Forte
Forte
Admin

http://www.shishi-rendan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackout286 Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:00 pm

Forte wrote:If anything, the EX series took things from the american Revolution games, including characters that were previously exclusive to Rev2. The Revolution physics are also quite different.

Again, if you don't like the series that's fine. But right now you're pretty much just talking out your ass.

Different point of views I guess.
Blackout286
Blackout286

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenade Tue Oct 20, 2009 6:23 pm

NCR3 Presentation of StoryModeCampaign

Forte wrote:If anything, the EX series took things from the american Revolution games, including characters that were previously exclusive to Rev2. The Revolution physics are also quite different.
i never thought of it that way. Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Icon_cool Guess ill stick to the ex games then.

But yea Blackout , this 1 , kinda lax my attention (dont know y... ).
I wonder when 4tk is gonna be in the Rev/ex games...
Serenade
Serenade

https://www.youtube.com/user/AngeISerenade

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichipoo Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:30 pm

I just pre-ordered the limited edition at my local Gamestop

see you online on November 17th guys! Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 Icon_biggrin
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Gear_Second Tue Oct 20, 2009 9:45 pm

This game sucks ass. I just thought I would share that with you. lol

Itachi fighting with one hand; pretty gay.
Gear_Second
Gear_Second

Back to top Go down

Post by Vahnyamato Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:07 pm

Gear_Second wrote:This game sucks ass. I just thought I would share that with you. lol

Itachi doesn't use both of his hands in NH/NA either.

As far as the game goes it doesn't look bad. It'll be interesting to see what changes characters got to their movesets seeing as how this game was play tested by guys who know about the game and play tournys.

However this game does look very stale, it pretty much has no selling point besides having "Naruto" in the title. NA3 on the other hand has cinematic ass whoopings (ougis) as it's main selling point.
Vahnyamato
Vahnyamato

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochimarusama21 Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:32 pm

Blackout286 wrote:You have to understand, each Revo only steals something from the EX series. That's why I placed an equal sign. When Rev 1 was released it was using EX 1's system. Same thing continued with the rest, to even now. When you played all the characters, beaten the games, the sequels are pretty much the same. Just with a updates is all. I played Rev 1 and 2..looked the same...played the same...felt the same..was the same.

well obviously you must not have played them enough cause if you would have noticed the ex series properties and the rev series properties are completely different, as ex has otg, while rev does not have it and many other differences.

Vahnyamato wrote:
Gear_Second wrote:This game sucks ass. I just thought I would share that with you. lol

Itachi doesn't use both of his hands in NH/NA either.

As
far as the game goes it doesn't look bad. It'll be interesting to see
what changes characters got to their movesets seeing as how this game
was play tested by guys who know about the game and play tournys.

However
this game does look very stale, it pretty much has no selling point
besides having "Naruto" in the title. NA3 on the other hand has
cinematic ass whoopings (ougis) as it's main selling point.

the cinematic ultimate jutsu? i mean cmon that's just fan service how does that make the game better? I mean yeah it's cool and all to be a cinematic super but whatever, I mean after so many games of it don't the cinematics kind of get old?

omg also I so didn't notice the first time I seen that vid but Anko has Curse Mark now so awesome.
Orochimarusama21
Orochimarusama21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vahnyamato Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:19 pm

That's why CC2 adds new ougis as the games progress as well as change around movesets to give some characters a new fresh feel.

Example:
Orochimaru from NA to NA2. In NA1 he still had the sword that he used during the 3rd Hokage fight which was in NH1,2,3, UNH1 and 2 but when NA2 comes around he has a totally redesigned moveset almost making him seem like he were a new character.

This is most likely why most of SSR would rather play NH/NA games rather than the GNT/Rev/EX games because they recycle most of the moves non new characters have.
Vahnyamato
Vahnyamato

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochimarusama21 Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:26 pm

Vahnyamato wrote:That's why CC2 adds new ougis as the games progress as well as change around movesets to give some characters a new fresh feel.

Example:
Orochimaru from NA to NA2. In NA1 he still had the sword that he used during the 3rd Hokage fight which was in NH1,2,3, UNH1 and 2 but when NA2 comes around he has a totally redesigned moveset almost making him seem like he were a new character.

This is most likely why most of SSR would rather play NH/NA games rather than the GNT/Rev/EX games because they recycle most of the moves non new characters have.

what are you talking about? like i've said most fighting games don't change their characters move sets, i.e. streetfighter, kof, virtua fighter, tekken, soul calbur, only very rarely do they ever change someone's move set completely like kyo from 95 to 96 or something like that. and btw most of ssr is not just you many people on ssr do play other naruto games you know.

new vid

Jiraiya vs. Kakashi

Baki vs. Tsunade

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ivmo-sKwzec

Last edited by Kaz on Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:30 pm; edited 3 times in total (Reason for editing : Fixed the embed videos)
Orochimarusama21
Orochimarusama21

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Mister Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:02 am

Vahnyamato wrote:That's why CC2 adds new ougis as the games progress as well as change around movesets to give some characters a new fresh feel.

Example:

Yeah but your logic fails in that more people prefer the nintendo platform series

why are you trying to start so many confrontations?
Mr. Mister
Mr. Mister

http://hulkhoganisthegay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Vahnyamato Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:32 am

Mr. Mister wrote:
Yeah but your logic fails in that more people prefer the nintendo platform series

why are you trying to start so many confrontations?
Not trying to start confrontations, not after BB thread.

Just saying that CC2 updates their movesets changing around some dudes and adding new ougis is the main selling point for the series as opposed to GNT guys who maybe add stuff every blue moon.
Vahnyamato
Vahnyamato

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:33 am

I'm pretty sure that the Narutimate games sell much better than the GNT ones overall, if only for the production value. As fighters, people are more aware of GNT though.
Forte
Forte
Admin

http://www.shishi-rendan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Einherjar Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:29 pm

NH offer more depth from what I've seen, and it feels more fastpaced.
One thing I do know, is that 8ing isn't using nearly its full potential
into making this game, unlike what they did in TvC and F/UC.
Einherjar
Einherjar

Back to top Go down

Post by des Wed Oct 21, 2009 1:01 pm

Einherjar wrote:NH offer more depth from what I've seen, and it feels more fastpaced.
One thing I do know, is that 8ing isn't using nearly its full potential
into making this game, unlike what they did in TvC and F/UC.

I would assume this goes down to budget or what kind of dev team is doing the job.
des
des

Back to top Go down

Post by Allen_ST Wed Oct 21, 2009 2:22 pm

I just can't get over the fact that they made GnT EX 3 just to add Kakuzu and Hidan,I mean Come on!,and just so it looks like they are "adding more characters" they added that one-eyed douche from Sand Village and I think some useless ANBU chick that came out only once.

The revolution games try to be more polished than the Japanese though,Revolution 3 will have mechanics from EX 3 and EX 2 I believe,so pretty much One revolution game counts as two GNT games.
Allen_ST
Allen_ST

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next