Shishi-Rendan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Gucci Taschen
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Handtaschen
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:34 pm by cangliang

» gucci neuen Handtaschen verkaufen
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:33 pm by cangliang

» ]Gucci Kappe
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:06 am by cangliang

» Gucci Handtaschen 2012
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 am by cangliang

» Gucci Kappen für Frauen
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:04 am by cangliang

» Louboutin boot cheap
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:23 pm by cangliang

» fashion CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes online
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm by cangliang

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 398 registered users
The newest registered user is snobbishgem54

Our users have posted a total of 9452 messages in 358 subjects

Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3

+18
joskun
Rockman
SilverFang
EmFatale
Snydy
Allen_ST
des
Einherjar
Mr. Mister
Vahnyamato
Gear_Second
Ichipoo
Serenade
Forte
Bad Fish
Derivative
Blackout286
Orochimarusama21
22 posters

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3

Post by Orochimarusama21 Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:31 pm

Allen_ST wrote:I just can't get over the fact that they made GnT EX 3 just to add Kakuzu and Hidan,I mean Come on!,and just so it looks like they are "adding more characters" they added that one-eyed douche from Sand Village and I think some useless ANBU chick that came out only once.

The revolution games try to be more polished than the Japanese though,Revolution 3 will have mechanics from EX 3 and EX 2 I believe,so pretty much One revolution game counts as two GNT games.

first off they didn't make gnt ex 3 just to add kakazu and hidan they also added Baki, Yugao and Kurenai, who were not in the japanese versions at all.

and rev 3 is not ex2 and ex 3 as the gravity and all that stuff will be very very different. as in no otg and other aspects.
Orochimarusama21
Orochimarusama21

Back to top Go down

Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 2 Empty Re: Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3

Post by Blackout286 Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:51 pm

Orochimarusama21 wrote:
Allen_ST wrote:I just can't get over the fact that they made GnT EX 3 just to add Kakuzu and Hidan,I mean Come on!,and just so it looks like they are "adding more characters" they added that one-eyed douche from Sand Village and I think some useless ANBU chick that came out only once.

The revolution games try to be more polished than the Japanese though,Revolution 3 will have mechanics from EX 3 and EX 2 I believe,so pretty much One revolution game counts as two GNT games.

first off they didn't make gnt ex 3 just to add kakazu and hidan they also added Baki, Yugao and Kurenai, who were not in the japanese versions at all.

and rev 3 is not ex2 and ex 3 as the gravity and all that stuff will be very very different. as in no otg and other aspects.

Actually in simple format, Rev 3 is EX 2 and 3. Rev 3 is just EX 2 and 3 in one but with some things updated and fixed. Rev 3 is using EX's 3 system in general either way, Tomy just fixed the flaws of it is all. Most of Tomy's Naruto games are recycled, recycled movesets, specials, combos. They only add a few things to make appear different when it's the same.
Blackout286
Blackout286

Back to top Go down

Post by Einherjar Fri Oct 23, 2009 3:58 pm

But TS Naruto being pretty much the same as PTS Naruto is just unforgivable.
Einherjar
Einherjar

Back to top Go down

Post by Snydy Fri Oct 23, 2009 6:42 pm

I'm not even going to try and compare CC2 & Tomy's Naruto games, because it should be very obvious which I prefer.

Although, from videos and also hearing about how the American developers had tournament players come in to help tweak and balance the game, I think it deserves a little more attention instead of just brushing it off as another crappy GNT.

Plus it's got wifi.

If I end up getting a Wii I'll more than likely check it out.
Snydy
Snydy

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochimarusama21 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:24 am

Blackout286 wrote:
Orochimarusama21 wrote:

Actually in simple format, Rev 3 is EX 2 and 3. Rev 3 is just EX 2 and 3 in one but with some things updated and fixed. Rev 3 is using EX's 3 system in general either way, Tomy just fixed the flaws of it is all. Most of Tomy's Naruto games are recycled, recycled movesets, specials, combos. They only add a few things to make appear different when it's the same.

this game is not ex 2 and 3 together. as i've said it's very very different and if you can't see that then idk what to tell you.
Orochimarusama21
Orochimarusama21

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Fish Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:35 am

Blackout286 wrote:

son...........son...........son.......

do you work for tomy usa? what exciting new info you got on the game? because you state its the same game you must work there and developed the game to be such. i wanna know all the characters in the game dude, tell me all lnps, shit dude you gotta fill me in here. is tiger mizuki in the game? you must know tell me or else!!!

honestly, like forte said, your talking out of your ass, rev3 is so many times better than any previous installment due to actually being balanced. battle properties such as hit stun block stun chip damage unblockable attacks, chakra gain, chakra loss, sidestep grabs, all things together make this very very different from any other installment.

wrong again ex3 has otg, to which rev has little to none, plus damage is higher in rev vs ex.

any fighting is the same as its predecessor, what is to not understand bout that? if you wanna do real talk take sf4. it is no more than an updated st in all truth, as a general standpoint, so you gonna tell me its got tons of more stuff? of course because it is a new game as to which rev3 is. if you hatin so much why u care?

anyway real post

new info hinata has a back+x which goes into awakened hinata mode, a major if not huge update for her, as a.hinata was neevr included again after gnt4 and rev2 now she is also included in regular hinatas moveset at the assumable price of chakra.

anko is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally, been waiting for this. she seems to be much faster, and now she has curse mark, what!!?? seems her life drains but she becomes even more powerful, also gotta love her special quote in her special "You like that?" lmao too good!!

akatsuki rapes face as always, like they should but who knows about anything else, letes get hype!!!!!
Bad Fish
Bad Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Blackout286 Tue Oct 27, 2009 5:46 am

Bad Fish wrote:
Blackout286 wrote:

son...........son...........son.......

do you work for tomy usa? what exciting new info you got on the game? because you state its the same game you must work there and developed the game to be such. i wanna know all the characters in the game dude, tell me all lnps, shit dude you gotta fill me in here. is tiger mizuki in the game? you must know tell me or else!!!

honestly, like forte said, your talking out of your ass, rev3 is so many times better than any previous installment due to actually being balanced. battle properties such as hit stun block stun chip damage unblockable attacks, chakra gain, chakra loss, sidestep grabs, all things together make this very very different from any other installment.

wrong again ex3 has otg, to which rev has little to none, plus damage is higher in rev vs ex.

any fighting is the same as its predecessor, what is to not understand bout that? if you wanna do real talk take sf4. it is no more than an updated st in all truth, as a general standpoint, so you gonna tell me its got tons of more stuff? of course because it is a new game as to which rev3 is. if you hatin so much why u care?

anyway real post

new info hinata has a back+x which goes into awakened hinata mode, a major if not huge update for her, as a.hinata was neevr included again after gnt4 and rev2 now she is also included in regular hinatas moveset at the assumable price of chakra.

anko is back!!!!!!!!!!!!!! finally, been waiting for this. she seems to be much faster, and now she has curse mark, what!!?? seems her life drains but she becomes even more powerful, also gotta love her special quote in her special "You like that?" lmao too good!!

akatsuki rapes face as always, like they should but who knows about anything else, letes get hype!!!!!

Never thought to see someone become mad at an opinon, gotta learn to control yourself.
Awakening Hinata is nothing new to me, Rev 3 is just plain EX 3 with some updates to me. I'm not hatin and I don't care but due to the 1st amendment, I am allowed freedom of speech which means I can voice my opinon or judgement of something in my point of view. Don't like my opinon, not my problem.
Blackout286
Blackout286

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Mister Tue Oct 27, 2009 11:21 am

ROFL

Free Speech Argument

I haven't seen that one in a while
Mr. Mister
Mr. Mister

http://hulkhoganisthegay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Derivative Tue Oct 27, 2009 12:28 pm

Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 2 Roster10

I believe this is the roster of the game revealed in this video:

http://www.gametrailers.com/video/mechanics-walkthrough-naruto-clash/58009

Kakuzu, Hidan, Sasuke... and is that ANBU Kakashi? I don't see Ino tho -__-
Derivative
Derivative

Back to top Go down

Post by EmFatale Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:01 pm

Derivative wrote:Naruto Shippuuden: Clash of Ninja Revolution 3 - Page 2 Roster10
I know it's probably just wishful thinking on my part, but does anyone else feel as though that blue bar beneath Kaukzu - Hidan doesn't belong?

Last edited by EmFatale on Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:01 pm; edited 1 time in total (Reason for editing : Forgot a word or two. >.>)
EmFatale
EmFatale

Back to top Go down

Post by Derivative Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:30 pm

true... maybe not all of the characters have been revealed yea? we'll see soon enough i suppose. but for now... the roster is impressive in my opinion
Derivative
Derivative

Back to top Go down

Post by EmFatale Tue Oct 27, 2009 1:41 pm

I have to agree it does look nice, I'm just bitter that the Revolution 2 characters are in and Ino isn't, still super excited for it though.
EmFatale
EmFatale

Back to top Go down

Post by Derivative Tue Oct 27, 2009 2:08 pm

http://uk.gamespot.com/wii/action/narutoshippudenclashofninjarevolution3/video/6238121/naruto-shippuden-clash-of-ninja-revolution-3-character-jutsu-video

rev2 filler characters check it out

those combos from the filler characters are pretty amazing... i'm liking it
Derivative
Derivative

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Tue Oct 27, 2009 3:01 pm

That character select looks shopped, or just really, really awful art. But the return of the niggas is 100% welcome. It wouldn't be Clash of the Niggas w/o them.
Forte
Forte
Admin

http://www.shishi-rendan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Derivative Tue Oct 27, 2009 9:24 pm

oh the picture its from the video.. i just hit print screen to make the shot ^^

here's the link to the video

http://www.gametrailers.com/game/naruto-shippuden-clash-of/11662

you can see the roster on the mechanics walkthrough Part 2
Derivative
Derivative

Back to top Go down

Post by des Wed Oct 28, 2009 12:00 pm

Too bad they removed the character select screen from the video.
des
des

Back to top Go down

Post by Derivative Wed Oct 28, 2009 9:16 pm

oh wow haha they totally did.... now i have nothing to back up my picture! but i really did get the pic from the video.. before they decided to remove the character select screen -__-

edit: well found it on youtube.. check it out

Derivative
Derivative

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverFang Fri Oct 30, 2009 10:02 am

to make it easier...

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img197/1348/rosterb.png

Anbu Kakashi...wow
SilverFang
SilverFang

Back to top Go down

Post by Derivative Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:20 pm

how's that make it easier? i don't get it.... haha
Derivative
Derivative

Back to top Go down

Post by Snydy Fri Oct 30, 2009 1:22 pm

SilverFang wrote:to make it easier...

https://2img.net/r/ihimizer/img197/1348/rosterb.png

Anbu Kakashi...wow

Gotta start reading the previous posts.
Snydy
Snydy

Back to top Go down

Post by SilverFang Fri Oct 30, 2009 3:12 pm

yea didnt notice Razz...lol
SilverFang
SilverFang

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochimarusama21 Mon Nov 02, 2009 12:21 pm

well idk if that's the full roster they might have just done it to f with people. lol I hope Ino is in the game if not that's 1 dissapointment but the game is still gonna be good regardless.
Orochimarusama21
Orochimarusama21

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochimarusama21 Fri Nov 06, 2009 4:18 pm

new character rollout vid

http://www.saiyanisland.com/2009/11/kabuto-and-orochimaru-in-revolution-3/#more-192

(i couldn't find out how to embed it on this site)
Orochimarusama21
Orochimarusama21

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochimarusama21 Thu Nov 12, 2009 8:07 pm

game is out today if anyone didn't know, it was supposed to be the 17th but it came out today.
Orochimarusama21
Orochimarusama21

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochimarusama21 Fri Nov 13, 2009 7:55 pm

Orochimarusama21
Orochimarusama21

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 3 Previous  1, 2, 3  Next