Shishi-Rendan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Gucci Taschen
Super Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Handtaschen
Super Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:34 pm by cangliang

» gucci neuen Handtaschen verkaufen
Super Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:33 pm by cangliang

» ]Gucci Kappe
Super Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:06 am by cangliang

» Gucci Handtaschen 2012
Super Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 am by cangliang

» Gucci Kappen für Frauen
Super Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:04 am by cangliang

» Louboutin boot cheap
Super Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:23 pm by cangliang

» fashion CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes online
Super Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Super Street Fighter IV Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm by cangliang

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 398 registered users
The newest registered user is snobbishgem54

Our users have posted a total of 9452 messages in 358 subjects

Super Street Fighter IV

+39
Blues
SSZero
DarKnight
Megaman8
Zabuza_again
JC
Kyuubigirl
Kira
SSJ_Sonikku
Lockon
DaFeetLee
Kajiba
Gospel
SilverFang
Orochimarusama21
Kiba
Katsu_kid
Tobi
Rockman
Serenade
Forte
K A G 9 1 0 X D
Snydy
busterbladex
Derivative
Rampage
Vahnyamato
Mr. Mister
Zero
Marauder
X-Warlord
GracefulAssassin
ClockUp
Sparks
Ichipoo
Kaz
X-Raded
decoy logan
X-Axel
43 posters

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next

Go down

Super Street Fighter IV Empty Super Street Fighter IV

Post by X-Axel Thu Oct 08, 2009 10:53 pm

Ok we know about the brand new street fighter game coming out, so im gona make da topic for it. So far this is all the info i got on the game.

-Capcoms main plan is to implement 2-3 characters from each series to Super Street Fighter IV. So im thinking this means 2-3 fighters each from the Alpha and Street Fighter 3 franchises, well just have to wait and see.

-Cap talks alot about the lack of an arcade version, but they also seems to say that it is not completely out of the question. They say that if the console version sells well enough, they may put out an arcade version.

-The subject of having two Ultras is danced around, Cap states this knowledge is not ready for the public yet. The Roman numerals look very Street Fighter 3ish (selectable).

-It's been confirmed that if you bought the costume DLC for the first game, you do not have to buy it again. Super Street Fighter IV Icon_biggrin

- The current replay system might get a lil improving

- Ono [the maker of the game] specifically states that Guile not being able to combo into his Ultra is a problem.

-Lobbies have strongly hinted at, along with either a spectator mode or being able to watch more replays.

-Most of Capcom apparently didn't want to make a follow up to Street Fighter 4, but the sales were so good Ono didn't have a difficult time convincing them to do another one.

-The story modes for all characters will be different this time around. New intros and endings for everyone. Super Street Fighter IV Icon_biggrin

-The 'Indestructible' song is toast, will be replaced with something else. Super Street Fighter IV Icon_sad

-New background stages have also been strongly hinted at and old stages will be tweaked a bit. Super Street Fighter IV Icon_biggrin

-Seth will be the last boss again, and Capcom is doing some things to make players like him even less. Super Street Fighter IV Icon_twisted

-There will be no unlockable characters this time around. Super Street Fighter IV Icon_exclaim

-Focus Attacks will not be undergoing major tweaks, you'll basically only notice changes if you look closely at the frame data.

Here are some vids I found
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1jyK3j0rqAk&feature=player_embedded#
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2JBLYxnKuvs&feature=player_embedded
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RzTaGSBkVpM&feature=player_embedded

X-Axel
X-Axel

http://jus-sprites.nice-forum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Super Street Fighter IV Empty Re: Super Street Fighter IV

Post by decoy logan Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:01 am

Super psyched for this game. Pink T Hawk running the game for me.

Let's hope they make the game more balanced, just to make it funner. Ultras need a huge face-lift. Some character have such an easy way just because their ultra links are super easy.
decoy logan
decoy logan

Back to top Go down

Post by X-Raded Fri Oct 09, 2009 12:08 am

Cody, Guy, Haggar FTW.... FINAL FIGHT DUDES ALL THA WAY!! lol
X-Raded
X-Raded

http://jus-sprites.nice-forum.com/index

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaz Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:34 am

Looks like Guile will finally show his Flash by being able to combo into his Ultra.

Also, thank god, no unlockable characters. We'll finally be able to enjoy the game at 100% when we go to a friend's house that doesn't have the game.

So yeah, good stuff for now. All we need is more interesting new characters.
Kaz
Kaz
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxKazuhiroxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichipoo Fri Oct 09, 2009 2:05 pm

Just recently heard about this, and im REALLY looking forward to Makoto and Ibuki.

Oh and have any of you guys seen this? xD
http://www.beefjack.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/05/ken.jpg

Last edited by Ichipoo on Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:23 pm; edited 2 times in total (Reason for editing : picture was too big)
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:01 pm

Putting the new characters aside, what Capcom really needs to do about the new SFlV is rebalancing the characters, as in making it their top priority. Getting owned by a Sagat in a new refined environment/more beautiful way won't make things more...satisfying. Although I got to admit, I'm really hoping Ibuki makes it in the game (Not too convinced about the whole Dudley and Makoto question though).

Oh and Juri looks hot. who knows, she might pull out more fans then Chun Li.
Sparks
Sparks

Back to top Go down

Post by ClockUp Fri Oct 09, 2009 3:48 pm

Agreed Juri does look hot. Cool character design, but I still hate the whole steroid character design of SFIV. Why couldn't they just make Ryu look like he does in CvS or TvC? Muscular, but not too buff. Whatever too late now.
ClockUp
ClockUp

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichipoo Fri Oct 09, 2009 4:02 pm

ClockUp wrote:Agreed Juri does look hot. Cool character design, but I still hate the whole steroid character design of SFIV. Why couldn't they just make Ryu look like he does in CvS or TvC? Muscular, but not too buff. Whatever too late now.
Juri looks a bit too seductive for my tastes if you ask me.

And I agree, Ryu looks too buff. I first thought this when the firdt time I saw his picture on the cover of one issue of Electronic Gaming Monthly. His artwork in Marvel vs Capcom 2 was the best IMO.
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Post by GracefulAssassin Fri Oct 09, 2009 10:54 pm

dudes should pretty much buy there arcade sticks now if they havent already. When this drops you probbaly wont be able to find any for a good few months xD.
GracefulAssassin
GracefulAssassin

Back to top Go down

Post by X-Warlord Fri Oct 09, 2009 11:14 pm

when it come's out i will use T.hawk and Deejay because when street fighter 4 came out I wanted them in the game and now i have the chance to use them
X-Warlord
X-Warlord

Back to top Go down

Post by X-Raded Sat Oct 10, 2009 12:10 am

X-Warlord wrote:when it come's out i will use T.hawk and Deejay because when street fighter 4 came out I wanted them in the game and now i have the chance to use them

when this comes out u better hope u got ur triple lol
X-Raded
X-Raded

Back to top Go down

Post by Marauder Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:37 am

GracefulAssassin wrote:dudes should pretty much buy there arcade sticks now if they havent already. When this drops you probbaly wont be able to find any for a good few months xD.

You got yours?
Marauder
Marauder

https://www.youtube.com/007Marauder007

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:10 pm

X-Axel wrote:
-Focus Attacks will not be undergoing major tweaks, you'll basically only notice changes if you look closely at the frame data.
who told you this?
X-Raded wrote:Cody, Guy, Haggar FTW.... FINAL FIGHT DUDES ALL THA WAY!! lol
sorry dude no hagger
Kaz wrote:Looks like Guile will finally show his Flash by being able to combo into his Ultra.
who told you this?
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by X-Raded Sat Oct 10, 2009 10:15 pm

Haggar needs 2 be in a fuck street fighter game... lol... he needs 2 b able to fight zangief
X-Raded
X-Raded

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaz Sun Oct 11, 2009 12:34 am

Zero wrote:who told you this?

Lol.

All of what X-Axel posted was from a translated interview Famitsu had with Ono so I guess it's a reliable source.

And the only reason why I said that Guile will probably be able to combo into his Ultra is because Ono noticed that it was a problem that he couldn't. I doubt they won't fix that even if they notice it, lol.
Kaz
Kaz
Admin

https://www.youtube.com/user/XxKazuhiroxX

Back to top Go down

Post by Sparks Mon Oct 12, 2009 1:58 am

No, no actually, they could just walk by Guile's Ultra problem and act as if they didn't notice anything. It'd be pretty fucked up, but they would regardless. Guile's been neglicted for over a decade, he'll probably still suck in the next installment.
Sparks
Sparks

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:10 am

it will probly just be that his second ultra is comboable and tripple flash or what ever its called isnt.

and from what ive been told all that will be changed about the focus is that the characters that are not safe doing focus level 2 on block and dashing foward (rufus for example) will now be safe like ryu who can focus level 2 dash foward on block and C.lp and its a true block string (dumb character)

also im alowed to say that each character will have atleast 2 ultras each (if that wasnt obvious already) they will be selectable before match but supers will be fixed and not changable, at the moment capcom are thinking of making each character have 3 selectable ultras but so far its only 2.

the ultras will not be both available during a match you wil have to choose one before the fight starts like 3s.

also tandem saving/focus does not exist.

X-Raded wrote:Haggar needs 2 be in a fuck street fighter game... lol... he needs 2 b able to fight zangief
sorry dude he didnt make it Sad thats why they put in Thawk they didnt want too many heavy weights
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by X-Axel Mon Oct 12, 2009 9:41 am

wow kol gud shit Zero lol. Ba really dose suck about Haggar, i hered that 2 chars from final fight could make it over to Super but i think thats a dead rumor now.
X-Axel
X-Axel

http://jus-sprites.nice-forum.com/forum.htm

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Mon Oct 12, 2009 5:03 pm

X-Axel wrote:wow kol gud shit Zero lol. Ba really dose suck about Haggar, i hered that 2 chars from final fight could make it over to Super but i think thats a dead rumor now.

two final fight chars are in teh game maybe 3 but the third wont be a good guy
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Mister Mon Oct 12, 2009 10:19 pm

Zero is your source the same spoiler sheet everyone who browses eventhubs has seen?

I mean really, either tell us who's in or don't.
Mr. Mister
Mr. Mister

http://hulkhoganisthegay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Tue Oct 13, 2009 7:47 am

Mr. Mister wrote:Zero is your source the same spoiler sheet everyone who browses eventhubs has seen?

I mean really, either tell us who's in or don't.

hey fuck you buddy, i told you guys on the old SSR that i have a friend that works for capcom and had the first build of the game in his office.

its not there anymore becuase of all the info that got leaked by the amarican capcom team so capcom japan confiscated all the copys of the game so no more shit could be leaked.

the new build will be given to capcom staff in december so expect a tonne of SRK leaks then, but like for real i know more then what im saying im only saying the shit that wont get my friend in trouble.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Mister Tue Oct 13, 2009 9:12 am

I'm just saying

It's kind of annoying that you dangle your CAPCOM FRIEND in our faces. Talking about how you can't talk about what you know, but that doesn't stop you from confirming and denying speculation in the thread.

If you can't say anything then simply don't say anything. If you have something to tell us then just come out with it already

It comes off as you bragging about having a friend at capcom. and I mean if that's not getting us any info I don't think anyone gives a shit
Mr. Mister
Mr. Mister

http://hulkhoganisthegay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Tue Oct 13, 2009 1:25 pm

Look I don't see what's wrong with confirming what's true about what's been said or not I thaught you would be glad to know, also I'm not showing off that my friend works for capcom or anything but realy if I just said I knew these things it would sound like I'm BSing and all I was trying to do was do you guys a faver if you don't want it then I won't say shit no more.

Saying is stuf is true or not from the speculation won't get him in trouble because the info is already out there but saying completely new shit will be a problem for him like I can tell you that that terkish character mentioned on event hubs that's obsessed with oil is real but he is obsessed with body oil not the black stuff

But if you asked me bout moves I can't post that because none of that has been stated or shown, I can tell you about juris moves and how they work if anybody wanted tho but again if you don't care ill just stop here no harm no foul.

Ps. Mister are you chop?
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Vahnyamato Tue Oct 13, 2009 3:51 pm

Zero wrote:Look I don't see what's wrong with confirming what's true about what's been said or not I thaught you would be glad to know, also I'm not showing off that my friend works for capcom or anything but realy if I just said I knew these things it would sound like I'm BSing and all I was trying to do was do you guys a faver if you don't want it then I won't say shit no more.

Saying is stuf is true or not from the speculation won't get him in trouble because the info is already out there but saying completely new shit will be a problem for him like I can tell you that that terkish character mentioned on event hubs that's obsessed with oil is real but he is obsessed with body oil not the black stuff
Lol, look at the typos.

But yeah you don't have to comment on every rumor that comes up in the thread because you have a friend that works at CAPCOM. Either you give people the updates on stuff that's in the game or just keep quiet.
Vahnyamato
Vahnyamato

Back to top Go down

Post by X-Raded Tue Oct 13, 2009 5:58 pm

at least zero telling you that rumored stuff about the game is true or not... so you don't go puttin ur hopes up 4 no reason.... so wouldn't info like that make u happy??
X-Raded
X-Raded

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 16 1, 2, 3 ... 8 ... 16  Next