Shishi-Rendan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Gucci Taschen
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Handtaschen
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:34 pm by cangliang

» gucci neuen Handtaschen verkaufen
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:33 pm by cangliang

» ]Gucci Kappe
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:06 am by cangliang

» Gucci Handtaschen 2012
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 am by cangliang

» Gucci Kappen für Frauen
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:04 am by cangliang

» Louboutin boot cheap
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:23 pm by cangliang

» fashion CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes online
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm by cangliang

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 398 registered users
The newest registered user is snobbishgem54

Our users have posted a total of 9452 messages in 358 subjects

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

+28
Gojita
Blues
Kira
Catfurcoat
X-Axel
decoy logan
GracefulAssassin
Kiba
busterbladex
animenagai
Zero
Mr. Mister
Katsu_kid
Forte
K A G 9 1 0 X D
Serenade
Orochimarusama21
Kaz
Mystes
X-Warlord
Derivative
Vahnyamato
Sparks
Snydy
DaFeetLee
Ichipoo
Marauder
Bad Fish
32 posters

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next

Go down

BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - Page 2 Empty Re: BlazBlue: Continuum Shift

Post by Vahnyamato Sun Oct 18, 2009 9:10 pm

Orochimarusama21 wrote:
oh and btw I think Tager, Hakumen and Bang are gonna be too broke now, and Rachel, Lambda 11 (nu), and Arakune are gonna blow now. I mean it's like they were like "Top tier from last game are gonna be shit now, bottom tier from last game are gonna be broke now", I mean it doesn't seem like they want to balance it. but whatever it'll still be a good game.
No. The only one of the top 3 that have received any drastic changes was Rachel who'll probably be in a lower tier spot when people start to figure out stuff. Arakune is much more balanced but I bet he'll still be high and Nu is mostly the same minus her range, JC stuff and silly priority on her moves.

Bang is mostly the same just with new super, faster in general, and able to combo off more of his moves. Hakumen has new stuff to actually make him decent. Tager gets new stuff to make him less gimmicky and able to do resets with magnet finger. Also anti air with dp since it has head invincibility.

Long story short the bottom 3 is getting buffs to keep up with the rest of the cast and the top 3 is getting nerfs to make them less dumb. So I doubt anyone in the bottom 3 is suddenly gonna become broke and vice versa for the top 3. ( Rachel might be around middle tier now)
Vahnyamato
Vahnyamato

Back to top Go down

Post by Serenade Mon Oct 19, 2009 1:50 am

Hazama looks like a real good fighter in those vids.
Serenade
Serenade

https://www.youtube.com/user/AngeISerenade

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochimarusama21 Mon Oct 19, 2009 6:45 pm

Vahnyamato wrote:
Orochimarusama21 wrote:
oh and btw I think Tager, Hakumen and Bang are gonna be too broke now, and Rachel, Lambda 11 (nu), and Arakune are gonna blow now. I mean it's like they were like "Top tier from last game are gonna be shit now, bottom tier from last game are gonna be broke now", I mean it doesn't seem like they want to balance it. but whatever it'll still be a good game.
No. The only one of the top 3 that have received any drastic changes was Rachel who'll probably be in a lower tier spot when people start to figure out stuff. Arakune is much more balanced but I bet he'll still be high and Nu is mostly the same minus her range, JC stuff and silly priority on her moves.

Bang is mostly the same just with new super, faster in general, and able to combo off more of his moves. Hakumen has new stuff to actually make him decent. Tager gets new stuff to make him less gimmicky and able to do resets with magnet finger. Also anti air with dp since it has head invincibility.

Long story short the bottom 3 is getting buffs to keep up with the rest of the cast and the top 3 is getting nerfs to make them less dumb. So I doubt anyone in the bottom 3 is suddenly gonna become broke and vice versa for the top 3. ( Rachel might be around middle tier now)

well your obviously wrong because from the impressions of the people who actually played the loketests they said it seems like Bang, Hakumen and Tager are the best characters. and also Rachel, Arakune and Lambda got beat hard with a nerf bat. and why are you calling Tager gimmicky? he's not gimmicky at all if anyone is gimmicky it's Arakune.
Orochimarusama21
Orochimarusama21

Back to top Go down

Post by Marauder Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:09 pm

Oh yes. Dragging people all over the place due to magnetism they have no control over ain't gimmicky.

Tager and Bang really are gonna great though. I don't expect either of them to be less than A. Hakumen got improved but not to the extent of the other two.

As for nerfs, Rachel got gimped, Arakune got correct nerfs but he'll still be a great character. Lambda took a hit and she'll be a bit worse off but overall, she'll be ok.

Jin got slapped around a bit. All his freezes release at the quickest possible time now. 5B and jB were slowed down (which makes me BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - Page 2 Icon_sad).

Noel was unjustly nerfed imho. The main complaint about Noel was D spamming but they made her drive even better now. Her 6C loop is apparently hella hard to do and Thor now leaves her open as fuck.

Also, overall combo damage has been nerfed so people like Lambda and Litchi are gonna QQ.
Marauder
Marauder

https://www.youtube.com/007Marauder007

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochimarusama21 Mon Oct 19, 2009 7:55 pm

Marauder wrote:Oh yes. Dragging people all over the place due to magnetism they have no control over ain't gimmicky.

Tager and Bang really are gonna great though. I don't expect either of them to be less than A. Hakumen got improved but not to the extent of the other two.

As for nerfs, Rachel got gimped, Arakune got correct nerfs but he'll still be a great character. Lambda took a hit and she'll be a bit worse off but overall, she'll be ok.

Jin got slapped around a bit. All his freezes release at the quickest possible time now. 5B and jB were slowed down (which makes me BlazBlue: Continuum Shift - Page 2 Icon_sad).

Noel was unjustly nerfed imho. The main complaint about Noel was D spamming but they made her drive even better now. Her 6C loop is apparently hella hard to do and Thor now leaves her open as fuck.

Also, overall combo damage has been nerfed so people like Lambda and Litchi are gonna QQ.

dragging people all over the place with magnetism is not gimmicky, it's the only way that Tager really can grab people.
Orochimarusama21
Orochimarusama21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vahnyamato Mon Oct 19, 2009 8:45 pm

The magnetism itself is OK but the silly shit he can do with it is the problem. Like it's not broken or anything but if that person doesn't know the gimmick then he's gonna lose a lot of life off nonsense.

Or if the Tager is throwing out random moves and the other guy just happens to get hit by them he's gonna lose a lot of life as seen in horrible badfish games.

Example 1
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=USleBbTgiI4

Noel techs into super after magnet ball, there was nothing she could do. Gimmicky

Example 2
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VhFvaFDQJUw

Collider drags her from across the screen into super. Gimmicky
Vahnyamato
Vahnyamato

Back to top Go down

Post by Marauder Mon Oct 19, 2009 10:07 pm

Thats exactly my point Vahn. Ragna is the only person I know that can consistently go around it because of Inferno Divider.
Marauder
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post by Bad Fish Mon Oct 19, 2009 11:34 pm

Vahnyamato wrote:The magnetism itself is OK but the silly shit he can do with it is the problem. Like it's not broken or anything but if that person doesn't know the gimmick then he's gonna lose a lot of life off nonsense.

Or if the Tager is throwing out random moves and the other guy just happens to get hit by them he's gonna lose a lot of life as seen in horrible badfish games.

or you can suck dick like you are, son at least i go to tournaments unlike you and place, you stay home and play online, you have no say, at least i dont play the same character 90% of online people do and do the exact same comboes that everyone does with jin, like you do.

and thats tech traps not gimmicks in your videos, simply dont tech idiot.

anyway location test gonna be on the 24th and 25th of oct cant wait!!
Bad Fish
Bad Fish

Back to top Go down

Post by Vahnyamato Tue Oct 20, 2009 1:35 am

Bad Fish wrote:
or you can suck dick like you are, son at least i go to tournaments unlike you and place, you stay home and play online, you have no say, at least i dont play the same character 90% of online people do and do the exact same comboes that everyone does with jin, like you do.

and thats tech traps not gimmicks in your videos, simply dont tech idiot.

anyway location test gonna be on the 24th and 25th of oct cant wait!!
Lol u mad
Vahnyamato
Vahnyamato

Back to top Go down

Post by K A G 9 1 0 X D Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:27 am

Vahnyamato wrote:

Dude, what is your deal?
K A G 9 1 0 X D
K A G 9 1 0 X D

https://www.facebook.com/Kurizu.Enzeru

Back to top Go down

Post by Vahnyamato Tue Oct 20, 2009 2:43 am

Vahnyamato
Vahnyamato

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochimarusama21 Tue Oct 20, 2009 7:04 am

Vahnyamato wrote:The magnetism itself is OK but the silly shit he can do with it is the problem. Like it's not broken or anything but if that person doesn't know the gimmick then he's gonna lose a lot of life off nonsense.

1st thing those are combos that tager has, other characters rely on the same combos all the time so why can't tager? and 2nd Bad Fish is not bad with tager he is really good with tager, what's with your grudge?
Orochimarusama21
Orochimarusama21

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Tue Oct 20, 2009 11:53 am

Ok I think I need to explain what a gimmick is for everyone in this thread.

A gimmick is essentially a trick that's less than reliable, and it's success often depends on the other person being aware of it before hand.

Gimmicks aren't cheap. They just kind of are what they are. While I don't think Tager is a gimmicky character, I do believe that he does have a lot of gimmicks with his tech traps & 720 setups. Honestly I think that's an issue with his character, that in some matchups he's got to land one of those setups & hope the other player doesn't recognize it.

A gimmicky character would be someone like Blanka in SF4. Please put the salt away
Forte
Forte
Admin

http://www.shishi-rendan.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochimarusama21 Tue Oct 20, 2009 10:26 pm

Forte wrote:Ok I think I need to explain what a gimmick is for everyone in this thread.

A gimmick is essentially a trick that's less than reliable, and it's success often depends on the other person being aware of it before hand.

Gimmicks aren't cheap. They just kind of are what they are. While I don't think Tager is a gimmicky character, I do believe that he does have a lot of gimmicks with his tech traps & 720 setups. Honestly I think that's an issue with his character, that in some matchups he's got to land one of those setups & hope the other player doesn't recognize it.

A gimmicky character would be someone like Blanka in SF4. Please put the salt away

to me those are not gimmicks at all. his tech traps aren't gimmicks and the 720 setups aren't gimmicks to me either.
Orochimarusama21
Orochimarusama21

Back to top Go down

Post by Vahnyamato Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:37 am

According to some Dustloop guys BB:CS should be in Japan arcades by 11/20 which means this upcoming loketest might be the last one.
Vahnyamato
Vahnyamato

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystes Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:53 am

to me those are not gimmicks at all. his tech traps aren't gimmicks and the 720 setups aren't gimmicks to me either.

Just stop talking.

Anyway I thought they were pushing for a "Winter" console release, or was that just supposed to be for arcades? Still doubt i'll get it if they drop it at 60$ though.
Mystes
Mystes

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:10 am

Winter for arcades, spring for consoles.
Forte
Forte
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Katsu_kid Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:14 pm

Forte wrote:Winter for arcades, spring for consoles.

In America? or for Japan? ...Both?
Katsu_kid
Katsu_kid

Back to top Go down

Post by Forte Wed Oct 21, 2009 12:57 pm

Most likely both, just like the original version. No real reason to stagger the console releases.
Forte
Forte
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochimarusama21 Wed Oct 21, 2009 8:23 pm

Mystes wrote:

Just stop talking.

Anyway I thought they were pushing for a "Winter" console release, or was that just supposed to be for arcades? Still doubt i'll get it if they drop it at 60$ though.

I have no reason to stop talking.

so anyway isn't that a little close for a console release? I mean part 1 isn't even out in europe why would part 2 come out so fast? and yes it is part 2 as it continues the story it's not just a simple balance change.
Orochimarusama21
Orochimarusama21

Back to top Go down

Post by Marauder Wed Oct 21, 2009 9:43 pm

Europe isn't going to get CT. They'll start with this.
Marauder
Marauder

Back to top Go down

Post by Mr. Mister Wed Oct 21, 2009 10:44 pm

It will probably come out this summer like the last game

Assuming they're adding the same amount of content for it(storylines etc)

and yeah the first one isn't coming out in europe. Just like how US tekken distributors skipped the first one and brought BR over here, European BB distributors knew about this revamp coming out a year later and decided to wait.

It's hard to sell games like these for full price to people twice
Mr. Mister
Mr. Mister

http://hulkhoganisthegay.com

Back to top Go down

Post by Orochimarusama21 Sat Oct 24, 2009 4:28 am

Mr. Mister wrote:It will probably come out this summer like the last game

and yeah the first one isn't coming out in europe. Just like how US tekken distributors skipped the first one and brought BR over here, European BB distributors knew about this revamp coming out a year later and decided to wait.

wait what are you talking about tekken 6 did come out in the us. the regular one not only br they both came out here. and who says europe is starting with this game? i mean why would europe get it and everyone else have to wait for over more than a year that wouldn't make any sense.
Orochimarusama21
Orochimarusama21

Back to top Go down

Post by Zero Sat Oct 24, 2009 6:47 am

Orochimarusama21 wrote:
Mr. Mister wrote:It will probably come out this summer like the last game

wait what are you talking about tekken 6 did come out in the us. the regular one not only br they both came out here. and who says europe is starting with this game? i mean why would europe get it and everyone else have to wait for over more than a year that wouldn't make any sense.

its because europe didnt get BBct any person in europe that has it has a jap or amarican copy on ps3 or a chiped xbox so rumor has it that were getting the BB update or CS (duno if there the same thing or not) first, some shit like that anyway.
Zero
Zero

Back to top Go down

Post by Mystes Sat Oct 24, 2009 7:22 am

Well that's how the whole BB sequel crap got started. Everyone heard omg Europe gets a new copy with new shit for waiting so long and Americans were like whaaaaaaaaaaaat?!?! that's some old bullshit. And so, with that bit of news around the rumor mill. the then unnamed. new BB hype was born.
Mystes
Mystes

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 9 Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next