Shishi-Rendan
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Latest topics
» Gucci Taschen
Marvel vs Capcom 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:36 pm by cangliang

» Gucci Handtaschen
Marvel vs Capcom 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:34 pm by cangliang

» gucci neuen Handtaschen verkaufen
Marvel vs Capcom 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jan 22, 2013 9:33 pm by cangliang

» ]Gucci Kappe
Marvel vs Capcom 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:06 am by cangliang

» Gucci Handtaschen 2012
Marvel vs Capcom 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:05 am by cangliang

» Gucci Kappen für Frauen
Marvel vs Capcom 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jan 18, 2013 1:04 am by cangliang

» Louboutin boot cheap
Marvel vs Capcom 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:23 pm by cangliang

» fashion CHRISTIAN LOUBOUTIN shoes online
Marvel vs Capcom 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm by cangliang

» Christian Louboutin Cheap
Marvel vs Capcom 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 14, 2013 10:22 pm by cangliang

Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
Statistics
We have 398 registered users
The newest registered user is snobbishgem54

Our users have posted a total of 9452 messages in 358 subjects

Marvel vs Capcom 2

+2
SSJ_Sonikku
Ichipoo
6 posters

Go down

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty Marvel vs Capcom 2

Post by Ichipoo Sun Dec 27, 2009 5:23 pm

I just bought the game via PSN and I'm liking it so far. Does anybody here have it on there PS3? If so, I'd like to play against some of you guys to get better. Just don't expect any of those broken ass advanced infinite ROM combos from me lol. Marvel vs Capcom 2 Icon_razz
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Empty Re: Marvel vs Capcom 2

Post by SSJ_Sonikku Tue Dec 29, 2009 12:35 am

I don't have it for PSN yet, but I still have my Dreamcast version. I play it every once in a while.
SSJ_Sonikku
SSJ_Sonikku

Back to top Go down

Post by Kaiten92 Tue Dec 29, 2009 1:57 am

I have it for PS3 but I literally haven't played in months so I'm pretty rusty. And yeah I'm not that type of person either and my team I always pick is Akuma, Ken, and Sakura. Lol no reason for them besides that I was tryna get the all SFs trophy and I ended up liking them.

Kaiten92
Kaiten92
Kaiten92

Back to top Go down

Post by Marauder Tue Dec 29, 2009 8:23 am

I'm always up for some MvC.

Spiderman, Cyclops and CapCom all the way!
Marauder
Marauder

https://www.youtube.com/007Marauder007

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichipoo Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:18 am

It's nice to see that some of you guys play the game. I'm doing better with every day I play but, playing this game on a pad hurts your fingers if you play for long periods of time, so I'm thinking about getting that new MvC2 Tournament Edition Stick that came out a while ago, the only problem I have with it is that it's a bit too pricey for me, ($150? WTF!?)

Anyway I've been experimenting with different team combinations and I'm really liking characters who have "LAZAR" supers such as Ryu, Akuma, Morrigan, etc. but out of the people who have LAZAR supers, I'm liking Cable A/ War Machine A/ Iron Man B as my main team. =D

PSN: Ichipoo
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Post by GracefulAssassin Tue Jan 05, 2010 12:53 am

yo get the stick son it is completely worth it. I recently got a Tournament edition round 1 stick( which are now going for 100 bucks on amazon) and i NEVER EVER want to play on a pad again. I will probably pick up a 2nd one some where in the year.

As for marvel me and marauder used to run that shit all the time, but I dont play anymore(not really my thing). Add marauder tho he will mop the floor with you lol.
GracefulAssassin
GracefulAssassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ_Sonikku Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:36 am

By any chance, do any of you guys have the Limited Blue Ray Disc version of the game? I was shocked they decided to make one.
SSJ_Sonikku
SSJ_Sonikku

Back to top Go down

Post by Ichipoo Tue Jan 05, 2010 1:59 am

SSJ_Sonikku wrote:By any chance, do any of you guys have the Limited Blue Ray Disc version of the game? I was shocked they decided to make one.
Whoa, I know that they made a PS3 case for this game, but that only had a voucher for the game in it, but a Limited Blu Ray version? I didn't know those existed, care to show me a pic?

Anyway, I've been getting my assed kicked in scoreboard matches for God knows how long and it's frusturating as hell. 99% of the time, my opponent gets the First Attack and guess what? They follow it up into a combo that kills my first guy and all I do is turtle. I'm not able to keep up with their offensive pressure and I can't come up with a way to counter it. I guess this is to be expected where a lot of people have been playing this game for 9-10 years. Marvel vs Capcom 2 Icon_sad
Ichipoo
Ichipoo

Back to top Go down

Post by GracefulAssassin Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:19 am

marvel is a different beast tbh. You HAVE to pick characters that can hang or you wont be able to win at all.

If they are landing a hit to kill ur first guy...remember you got assists. Bust those guys out to help you out. Cap Com is a great character cuz of his amazing "get the fuck off me" assist.
GracefulAssassin
GracefulAssassin

Back to top Go down

Post by SSJ_Sonikku Tue Jan 05, 2010 2:22 am

Ichipoo wrote:
SSJ_Sonikku wrote:By any chance, do any of you guys have the Limited Blue Ray Disc version of the game? I was shocked they decided to make one.
Whoa, I know that they made a PS3 case for this game, but that only had a voucher for the game in it, but a Limited Blu Ray version? I didn't know those existed, care to show me a pic?

Anyway, I've been getting my assed kicked in scoreboard matches for God knows how long and it's frusturating as hell. 99% of the time, my opponent gets the First Attack and guess what? They follow it up into a combo that kills my first guy and all I do is turtle. I'm not able to keep up with their offensive pressure and I can't come up with a way to counter it. I guess this is to be expected where a lot of people have been playing this game for 9-10 years. Marvel vs Capcom 2 Icon_sad

Sorry about that, I did some research again. You are correct, they only made a special PS3 case that has a card you use to buy the game. My mistake, sorry.
SSJ_Sonikku
SSJ_Sonikku

Back to top Go down

Post by Marauder Tue Jan 05, 2010 9:17 am

GracefulAssassin wrote:yo get the stick son it is completely worth it. I recently got a Tournament edition round 1 stick( which are now going for 100 bucks on amazon) and i NEVER EVER want to play on a pad again. I will probably pick up a 2nd one some where in the year.

Sounds like someone learned SRK>FADC>Metsu lolol

GracefulAssassin wrote:As for marvel me and marauder used to run that shit all the time, but I dont play anymore(not really my thing). Add marauder tho he will mop the floor with you lol.

Marvel vs Capcom 2 Icon_razz
Marauder
Marauder

https://www.youtube.com/007Marauder007

Back to top Go down

Post by Nadeza Thu Jun 24, 2010 5:01 pm

Hit me up on PSN for games
Nadeza
Nadeza

Back to top Go down